• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any Star Wars Collectors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.some great pins.
i love collecting star wars pins,but havent added to the collection in ages as iv been concentrating on london olympic pins and hard rock cafe pins.
I also collect indiana jones pins,muppets, stitch and pixar.
I have a big collection of star wars figures and star wars lego, i love the figures of disney characters dressed as star wars.

576758_10200353915785050_1486617005_n.jpg

200591_1802693901670_6885034_n.jpg

I'm hoping, since this is the 30th anniversary of Return of the Jedi, that they focus on that like they did 3 years ago for the 30th of ESB. I'll have to get a picture of the Star Wars board I have to post on here!

I found these in the pin books at Big Thunder Ranch at the Disneyland Resort like 5 months ago when Westward Ho was under construction. I went like 3 days in a row. I'm not a big Star Wars collector, I just thought they looked cool. I'd be willing to trade or sell them if anyone is interested. The Lando and Leia quote say LE 1000, and the Yavin is LE 200. I think the Leia vinylmation is a completer for the first Star Wars vinylmation set. :)

attachment.php

Awesome pins! I love what I am seeing. I should be getting my first pins for my Star Wars collection within the next 2 weeks. Very excited about it.

Mike

Huge Star Wars fan. I have a very small pin collection. I first heard about Vinylmations on a Star Wars podcast, then found out about pin trading.

Today I found out my R2-MK is a scrapper, which makes me sad.

I collect the Star Wars pins, this is the latest picture I have but there are a few pins/lanyards missing.
attachment.php

I also have 2 SWW pins from 2005, I am the rebel spy, three lanyards, the Passport set from SWW 2011 I believe. and a Darth Maul passholder pin with the backer card signed by Ray Park.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back