• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

April DLR Release Runs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please put me down for the Marvel Avengers: Age of Ultron pin & the Disneyland Mechanical Kingdom Collection - Aviator Mickey pin?

On the list!

I'd love to be down for the PODH Ariel pin- also, I know that I had requested 2 of the alphabet boxes (and haven't paid yet). I would like to lower my request to one of the alphabet boxes plus the PODH. Send me the total, and I'll pay for both. Thanks!

On the list! Will send you a PM.

On second thought, I'm going to pass on the puzzle pieces. But thank you, Sean! :)

Off the list!

In addition to the fortune cookie (Belle) from March, I'd like:
It's a Small World Piece of History
Teacher Day 2015
Wall-E Earth Day
2 Beauty and the Beast boxes!!

Hi,
I would like to order the following pins, if possible:
a Star Wars Rebels Inquisitor pin;
a Mechanical Kingdom Aviator Mickey pin; and
a Baymax Soccer pin.

Good pickup today - finally found a LOT of the missing OE pins and starter sets :) As usual, usernames colored green in original post signifying the pickup was made.

Lots of OE pins showed up this week! Good pickup week :) As usual, names colored green for pickups made.

There are also a TON of new OE pins on the racks. I tried to take pictures of some and those are in the Open edition album here: http://s113.photobucket.com/user/speezard/library/Open Edition 2015 Releases

Some highlights: tons of Marvel pins/boosters, Pooh/Piglet slider, Cars, Tomorrowland, Mickey/Daisy, Donald/nephews, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean. Also 2 new mystery boxes: Pirates of the Caribbean and Cars (I don't have pictures of these).

As always, let me know if you'd like any of the OE pins and I will grab them while doing the weekly pickups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back