• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

April DLR Release Runs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Can you put me down for an OE Tomorrowland Movie emblem pin, baymax soccer, and the 5 pack of star wars pins please?

Hi Sean, can you put me down for 2 packs of the Disneyland 60th mystery pack. Don't know if out yet. Thanks

I too would like to be add for the Disneyland 60th Anniversary mystery pack (1) when it becomes avalible.

Hi Sean,
Can you add me for 3 of the 60th Mystery packs also, whenever they make their appearance. Thanks!

Shaun "Moertimer Mouse"

All on the list! Sorry for the delay.

After 9-10 hour ordeal, such a small pickup. We were unable to obtain wristbands for the Star Wars pins, so we had to wait until 1pm and luckily there were some leftover. Initial post updated with green where pickups were made.

Surprise releases, please let me know asap if interested.

251dae50cf7904f86f8a44ec2a879dbc.jpg

d6835c429d3de422297951f2eed384aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Major pickup today. Will be opening puzzle boxes to try to complete our set first, the rest will go to members requesting pickups. Names colored in green on the original post mean the pins have been purchased. Will update the list for BatB boxes and send out payments if applicable either tonight or tomorrow after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back