• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! APRIL RAK: Laney (Aquata): Video Up!!

ZAPPED! APRIL RAK: Laney (Aquata): Video Up!!
Bump! Please let me or Maya know if you haven't been messaged yet or need information of some kind! Thank you all! You are going to make this person have the best day ever!

Please send me the info so I can contribute. I am signed up for the monthly RAK's but did not receive anything this month about it.

Hey everyone! Please let me know if you didn't get a message from me today! I tried sending a message to everyone, but I could have missed someone! Thank you all!

How do I always miss these I hope I can still help, im out of pins but am going to DL Wed please pm me what the person likes and I will search at DL and hope to find something. And ship quick.

I love these group gift ideas! They are amazing.

Pm me please!

Please send me the info so I can contribute. I am signed up for the monthly RAK's but did not receive anything this month about it.

Please send me a message.

Pms sent! Thank you all!

( I sent you each two PMs)