• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ARGGG!!!I was ZAPPED!!

ZAPPED! ARGGG!!!I was ZAPPED!!

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi Everyone
I am going to the midnight showing of Pirates of the Carribean(On Stranger Tides)
On May 20th ....I bought some pins frm Brea,and she zapped me with these to wear:

pin47077

pin57838

pin47937

pin47080

2 of them I am wearing the other 2 are for my collection of Pirate pins,they will not be worn out..they are too cool to wear ..and I am afraid I will lose them too

Thank you Brea,I love em

Judy,

I have to tell you this. When I was getting your package ready to ship, Luke (the youngest twin) was helping me and I told him how much you love Pirates and that you were going to the midnight showing and that I was sending you some pins to wear on a vest. He is the one in my crew that collects Pirates so he was fascinated and went and got the last pin you pictured and said, "Ms. Judy needs to wear this one, it's super cool!" I thought it was so sweet that he got you a pin out of his own collection (trust me, he has quite the pirates collection!) and I was so proud of my little guy. I thought you enjoy the story! Have fun and take a pic, I'm sure Luke would love to see you with that pin on :)

Judy,

I have to tell you this. When I was getting your package ready to ship, Luke (the youngest twin) was helping me and I told him how much you love Pirates and that you were going to the midnight showing and that I was sending you some pins to wear on a vest. He is the one in my crew that collects Pirates so he was fascinated and went and got the last pin you pictured and said, "Ms. Judy needs to wear this one, it's super cool!" I thought it was so sweet that he got you a pin out of his own collection (trust me, he has quite the pirates collection!) and I was so proud of my little guy. I thought you enjoy the story! Have fun and take a pic, I'm sure Luke would love to see you with that pin on :)

Breagirl, you take full credit for that little one of yours, because these young ones learn by example and he has an excellant person to look up too!!!!!

Judy, congrats on the awesome pins!

Breagirl, congrats on the wonderful child!

Luke, Dude, you Rock!!!! You are way more than cool and we can't wait until your old enough to get your own DPF username!!!

Vicki

AWW Brea..hug Luke for me..and YES when i wear my pirate jacket I will have hubby take a pic by the theatre for you

Judy

Hey Judy.... small world.. Brea is one of my best friends! Luke is a doll too... she has wonderful kids! Truly an awesome family! Such a blessing! Have fun at your pirate event Judy!!!!

Back