• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Ariel and Ursula Valiant and Villainous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Ariel and Ursula Valiant and Villainous

HandA

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
These have been fun to watch and bid on and all (okay … mostly watching), but it’s time to see what it is like on the other side of the fence …

Pin 90959: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Ariel and Ursula

LE1000 – New on Card (Picture of Actual Pin)

Untitled13.jpg

As of this post, Wants – 94 and Trades – 23​

Standard DPF Auction rules apply … no cash, no PM offers, and no reserve! If you are going to change a bid, please make a new post of entire bid complete with Pinpics # and/or linky dink. Leaderboard updates daily.

As far as hints go …. PLEASE don’t feel as if you’re limited to the wants list although there should be something for everyone on there …. we are still learning of this word called “discretionâ€. The deeper this rabbit hole goes, the more cool pins I find that aren't anywhere on the wants list.

I personally am collecting (and in some cases trying to):
  • Rafiki
  • Caballeros (specifically Panchito Romero Miguel Junipero Francisco Quintero González III)
  • Pirates
  • Haunted Mansion

Unfortunately, I don’t drive this train alone, I also have:
  • a daughter collecting all things Princess
  • a son (destined to be diagnosed with ADHD) working on Star Wars, Buzz, Figment, Test Track, Thunder Mountain, Jungle Book (Bad Guys only), etc
  • last but not least my wife, who is about Abu, Magic Carpet, and Genie from Aladdin ... also Dory and Squirt from Nemo

The biggest question for you will be figuring out which one of us swings the biggest stick. I’d like to say that I’m going to pick the winner, but everyone will get a say!

We’ll end this thing on Saturday, 14[SUP]th[/SUP] at 7 pm CDT

GOOD LUCK to all!! Have fun!

Last edited:
Woohoo ... My 1st Leaderboard :hsd:

Unless the wife wakes up and kicks me (knowing her, she won't) ... I'll go with:

1. Docfish2u
2. Rubyslipperedgoddess

Good night, West Coast

New Leaderboard?
You crazy bunch of night owls!! My other "judges" are still snoozing', but I'll give it a go ...

1. (t) DumboLover21 and echoharmony
3. 2spongey6

All very close ... I'll get some feedback from Rip Van Winkle and update this at lunch, if the order changes. Thanks to all who have bid so far .... This IS fun!!

I am betting your wife swings the biggest stick, because "If momma ain't happy, no-one is happy." I should know, I'm a momma....

You can click on the pic to go directly to pinpics. Point for making it easy too right?
My bid:

and this one on original card, in bag.
Both adorable, decent sized Abu stand alone pins.

I am betting your wife swings the biggest stick, because "If momma ain't happy, no-one is happy." I should know, I'm a momma....
You're right in that she does swing a pretty big stick, BUT I have been known to throw a NASTY curve ball!! :hsd:

That being said ... looks like she got a piece of this one:

1. Psycho Pixie
2. DumboLover21
3. echoharmony

No love for Panchito Romero Miguel Junipero Francisco Quintero González III?? :p

Lovin' the bids so far ... a Leaderboard before we hit the hay:

1. Pycho Pixie
2. DumboLover21
3. mickeymouseje

Last edited:
Now this is starting to get tough ... Looking like a dead heat between DumboLover and PsychoPixie. I might even say Dumbo has inched ahead ... that is, of course, until the Mighty Casey wakes up from her slumber!

Pin 88490: DSF - Beloved Tales - Finding Nemo

Im not sure what to bid!

Vicki

Adding;

Pin 70643: Hidden Mickey Mystery Pouch - Princess Tea Cups (Ariel Only)
Pin 75091: DLR/WDW - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Princess Hearts (Snow

Pin 78800: DLR - Dateline: Disneyland 1955 - Colored PWP (Tinker Bell - Peter Pan's Flight)

Adding;

Pin 85545: WDW - Hidden Mickey 2011 Belle Flower
Pin 5215: 2001 Marie from Aristocats - Cute (It has the 2005 back stamp)
Pin 85621: WDW - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - T-Shirt Collection - Minnie Mouse

Adding;

Pin 61067: Star Wars(TM) - Mystery Pin Collection - Mickey Mouse as Anakin Skywalker
Pin 77554: Vinylmation Mystery Pin Collection - Star Wars - Princess Leia Organa Only
Pin 84598: Star Wars(TM) Starter Set - Luke Skywalker Only

Adding;

One pin from this set : Pin 79415: The Haunted Mansion® Attraction - Tombstone Mystery Set - it will be a surprise!

Last edited:
ok ... So much for this being FUN. Y'all are making this tough!!

Lets just say chivalry is not dead ... (or maybe it's just fear of the momma stick)

1. Psycho
2. DumboLover
3. Vicky

4. mickeymouseje (this actually came close to being #1 but the evil padawan is in my dog house right now ... I know that sucks :dunno:)

Not bidding....just waving "Hi!" to my pinpal Jason, and wishing him good luck on his first auction!
:wavey:

Updated bid

Vicki
Yay for more bids. :hsd: She already has the Ariel Teacup pin, but that being said I wouldn't mind seeing another to compare it to since hers came from a park lanyard.

I'm really splitting hairs between these top three, but will go with:

1. Psycho
2. Vicky
3. DumboLover

I did realize in my original hints above that I neglected to mention Tod and Copper ... partly because that collection never got off the ground
(Ol' Scrooge is another one that is struggling). The four that mentioned for me were the ones that I've had the most success with so far.

I also noticed I wasn't fair to the princesses either as Belle and Ariel do get special treatment when compared to the rest. We are a complicated bunch, but hopefully that gives a little more insight and opens up some options!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back