• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Ariel Atomic Bomb

ZAPPED! Ariel Atomic Bomb

HiddenMickeys

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
People here just don't get their nicknames for no reason. The Grailslayer is one of those names that wasn't given lightly or without reason. But I think in this instance he has absolutely and totally blown that moniker to bits and I'll have to come up with something else because I honestly don't think that the slaying of grails rightfully explains what has occurred here. Granted, he and I have been having our little zapping war for several months now so he's had time to build up to this but still. New nickname is going to have to be on the horizon.

As far as what it is that's happened, the best and only explanation I can give in word is the title itself -- An atomic bomb of Ariel. I have no words. I just don't have words for it so I'll stop blubbering and blundering around and post the pics. For your own protection, you may want to sit down before viewing the utter awesomeness that is shown below

0D0546E2-FA2E-468F-8899-60CF40BFA103-3719-0000049EA6F0331C_zps5b883bb7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

FB8F40A5-6619-420B-BB35-1EDF433C2F2B-3719-0000049EB1FF7F52_zps0a7a362f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6E74A49F-EA8D-43AD-ABF2-03C305777A71-3719-0000049EBCFB988C_zpsf2393d9a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

928F9330-0487-400C-9A0B-159C12CEC2D0-3719-0000049ECF627A1C_zpsf1238ae9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

8D3FDA00-F10C-4511-A2BA-55FA5BD66299-3719-0000049EDC8A4E1E_zps0c7e5236.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I will say that the amazement was somewhat subsided by the following note that came with the sheer awesomeness. But like I said, it was all too awesome, so I ignored it

78507D5B-DC41-4759-B15A-0380939F61E9-3719-0000049E99734C70_zps3c779043.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

David, there are no words. Just shock…and planning. Lots of planning going on. So take a seat, get comfy, and wait for revenge to come your way.

Omg. I had to sit down because I was laughing so hard! I LOVE that note, it needs to be framed!!

That is certainly an atomic bomb! I don't know if that can ever be defeated by anyone! Lol! How awesome!! I bet you had to lay down for a bit!

The new nickname could be...the Signature Slaughterer?

Granted, he and I have been having our little zapping war for several months now so he's had time to build up to this but still.

I will say that the amazement was somewhat subsided by the following note that came with the sheer awesomeness. But like I said, it was all too awesome, so I ignored it

78507D5B-DC41-4759-B15A-0380939F61E9-3719-0000049E99734C70_zps3c779043.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

David, there are no words. Just shock…and planning. Lots of planning going on. So take a seat, get comfy, and wait for revenge to come your way.

Plan all you want, that is going to be tough to beat!!! You said it right, we do have a little zap battle going on and I don't play to get even, I play to win!!! I had a blast pulling pins from my collection for this one. Good thing I decided I might want to pare it down a little. :lol:

Totally amazing zap!!! I love the note too! Although I see he forgot to add one of his little smileys. Lol. Congrats on all the great loot! :D

Oh CRUD, you are right. Dang it. I can't believe I didn't put my smiley on it. Oh well there is always next time. :sad:

Truth be told I always wanted to do a zap like TheOtherSteve does and Nikki is a perfect person to do it to!!! Thank you to you and your family for everything you do for this wonderful country!!!

Best zap of the year!!!! I don't know whether David or Dawny wins for best note, though. :lol: Congrats on all those lovely Ariel pins.

I have a feeling that...at the moment, David is winning. I'm not sure why I think that, but I sure feel that way :lol: Congrats, I guess in this case, it doesn't always hurt to be the loser (but it sure feels better to win haha)

Wow, that is awesome!!! A pin atomic bomb indeed, and it happened to such an awesome member! :D

Congratulations Nikki, and well done David!! :hsd:

Wow! Yup David won...for now.... but there are TONS of pins he hasn't even seen yet! Lol. We may have to team up! Lol.

Love.your new pins! Feel blessed and enjoy it!

WOW!!!! :shock: That is one beautiful "explosion" of Ariel!!! Congratulations!!! I cannot wait to see what your next plan of attack ends up being! :)

I have a feeling that...at the moment, David is winning. I'm not sure why I think that, but I sure feel that way :lol: Congrats, I guess in this case, it doesn't always hurt to be the loser (but it sure feels better to win haha)

Wow! Yup David won...for now.... but there are TONS of pins he hasn't even seen yet! Lol. We may have to team up! Lol.

Love.your new pins! Feel blessed and enjoy it!

Yes, the sneak of all sneaks is winning now but plans are in the works and smoke is coming out of my ears. So he can sit back and enjoy his winning for the time being. But it may not last for long...

actually that may not be completely true. I really don't know how in the world I'm going to get him back. I still can't get over that box. How could anyone be so kind? And then, how in the world do you repay that kindness? I have no idea, but I'm going to give it a good try.

What an absolutely amazing zap! Wow!! What is the little Ariel head with the flowers in the top left of the second unwrapped photo? I can't even find that one on PinPics - what a lovely little find!

Back