• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

QUESTION Artfully Evil Series question

PTDB has June release as Cruella De vil, released 6/1/21, no picture yet. Listed as a multiple release between DLR & WDW.

See here for picture of one up for auction:

Thanks Haunted575! This series has been quite a problem keeping track of when and where the releases happen. It seems DHS is the best bet in Florida to pick them up, although they are usually a few days/weeks behind DLR release date.

Art Series thus far:
Greek Antiquities-Hades
French Baroque/Rococco style Hunting Portrait- Gaston
Victorian Era Style Portraiture-Queen of Hearts
African Mask/Shield-Scar
Medieval Era Tapestry - Maleficent
1950’s Pop Art -Cruella

The ones that I look forward to if done are Yzma(South American Mayan) and Ursula(Neo-classical/Romantic). I am guessing it will be rounded out by safe choices of Capt Hook(1920’s Art Deco/cubism/modernism?), Jafar (Arabic), and Evil Queen(Renaissance era) followed by an exotic choice from the prospects of Te Ka(Polynesian) Shan Yu(Ming Dynasty), and Yokai(Ancient Japanese folk mask).

Last edited:
Artfully Evil – Yzma Pin: Seventh release in the Artfully Evil monthly pin collection for 2021 at Disney Parks! This pin features Yzma. Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, July 6, 2021 at DLR.

Anyone know if/when this hits WDW??

The release of this series has been very frustrating. Sometimes only at DLR, sometimes DLR & WDW, sometimes either/or with a different release date at the other Park.

51354803608_0f382b52bb_z_d.jpg

New pin released today

Went to EPCOT today and they had the Artfully Evil - Jafar pin in the case and available. Pin is very elaborate with the scarab in the middle, magic lamps around the outside, and Jafar as the Snake in all four corners.

Pin Central (near Spaceship Earth) also had a very good selection of pins in the case that have come out over the past few months.

At least I can say I’m predictably on point for guessing, are they going to extend to next year or start the new year with a similar hero edition?
I think this will be it. It's just their annual villain series. Like Essence of Evil, Wonderfully Wicked, etc.

Back