• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Attention rak people

ZAPPED! Attention rak people

Disxar

the one and only.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
We have heard the sad new news that Carissa (Romancing_Train) is leaving DPF, and that she will be highly missed.
She has given me the honor to take over the RAKs since she is no longer able to. I will be posting more about this later.

Lots of hugs for Carissa!:hug:

I'm sad Carissa is leaving, hope she comes back soon :) But I know if there was any other person to do RAK attack, you are one of the best replacements :D

Thanks everyone! I promised Carissa that I'll try to do the best job as possible :D She is still sending it out this month; so once she tells me that she sent it, I will start up next months :)

Back