• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! AVAILABLE NOW - HMH MB/MS PIN PICK UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! AVAILABLE NOW - HMH MB/MS PIN PICK UP
Sorry friend, it's not the fee. You have every right to charge that! I think the problem is Disney's release schedule. ): It's absolutely horrible how many LE pins were released today, not to mention the OE gifting sets. Luckily I don't collect many, but even so, I still had to choose to leave some pins behind today when picking up for myself. Don't discount yourself from the game if you want to do pickups! Disney is finally taking our enthusiasm for pins and running with it-- unfortunately they're running too fast for most of us. If I wasn't already chasing the LE Christmas Carol set I'd have wanted some of these, but I can't afford them. Your pickups are fair and generous though!

@Randakinskywalker Ty for your reply, insight, and observation.

The pin market is being flooded.

It's all good. And, less work for for me.

It's all about Spreading-the-magic.

And, @ItzaPinfan you ROCK! Ty for your Awesome pick up services to this community.

She REALLY deserves a Round-of-Applause. Bravo' beautiful lady, BRAVO'.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back