• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Awesome pin present from a co-worker

ZAPPED! Awesome pin present from a co-worker

Gingernutty

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I work at the Disney Store, and a lot of the people I work with go to Disneyland Paris pretty often, at least once a year or so. One of the women I work with went there last week with her family, and before she left she said she'd get me a pin from there as a present, since she knows I collect them and she has a collection herself, which is really sweet.

When I went into work on Saturday morning, she was back from Paris, and we were chatting about her trip, when she said 'Oh! I couldn't get you a pin out there, but I promised I'd give you one, so here's one from my collection.' I said it was fine, she didn't have to but she insisted, saying she doesn't trade anymore anyway so it was fine, she was happy to give me one. Then she gave me this!
tumblr_mosg3011ln1qhk4hso1_500.jpg

I don't think she knows how much this pin is worth now, since she hasn't been trading for ages, but I'm pretty sure she would have given it to me anyway, she's so sweet. I was so grateful!
And the Toy Story pen was from her too, she bought little pens and things for everyone in the store!

I was so amazed, sometimes people are so lovely. Totally made my day and cheered me up after getting up at 4am!

That is such an amazing gift from her and even if she does know the value of it, the gesture is the best part ^_^

P.S. This is the first time I ever noticed Pascal is on that pin...who knew?

Back