• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

back as of today. Hello everyone my name is Prince Eric and i believe in equality!

Status
Not open for further replies.
back as of today. Hello everyone my name is Prince Eric and i believe in equality!

PrinceEric

The most royal & loyal prince
Rating - 97.9%
92   2   0
Hi everyone, I am back as of today. I am a Cali Boy who loves the sunny weather. I live in an amazing castle that I call home. I collect Ariel and Prince Eric pins. I also collect any prince pins as long as they are solo. I am a child therapist and specialize with all YOUTH. I have Disney Pass and I love partying it up at the Mad Tea Party (dca). I love zippin on grown up drinks. I am 29 but i look 19. lolz. I am half greek/venezuelan and very educated on culture and life. I love driving fast cars and I like boys my age. My hugs and kisses are golden. I actaully do believe in Fairy Tale endings myself.

I started collecting pins when I went to Orlando and some cute guy gave me a pin and the rest is history.....

add me as your friend, I know theres many new faces on here so I wanted to say hello.

XOXO, P.E.

I can relate on the age thing - I'm almost 27 but I get carded, and people think I'm still in school sometimes. Hey, just means we get to look better with age, yes? My job also involves helping kids, so there, two things in common (though not nearly as awesome as your job)! I'm relatively new here, so I don't know you yet, but welcome back! Hope to see you around!

I can relate on the age thing - I'm almost 27 but I get carded, and people think I'm still in school sometimes. Hey, just means we get to look better with age, yes? My job also involves helping kids, so there, two things in common (though not nearly as awesome as your job)! I'm relatively new here, so I don't know you yet, but welcome back! Hope to see you around!

what do you do with youth?

what do you do with youth?

I'm a travel aide of sorts, helping young and disabled, sometimes mentally challenged kids get to places safely. A glorified seat belt-checker most of the time, but I get to lift the spirits of some children who come from less than desirable locations, so it's pretty nice for a part time job. And I've learned a lot about various conditions and how to deal with them, so it has been a good experience for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back