• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Bambi PODM: Thumper Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Bambi PODM: Thumper Scene

King Niptune

?????
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Hello everybody. Time for another one of my PODM auctions. It is a Bambi PODM with Thumper in it. The auction will end on Thursday July 26th at 11 pm Eastern Time. If you add on to your bid, please create a new post your new modified bid.
I am looking for the following pins:
If you do bid a PODM please post a picture of the scene. Feel free to PM me if you have any additional questions.

IMG_0587.jpg

pin82583

Pin 82583: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Bambi
Class:Disney Pins
Origin:Multiple
Type:Public
Limited Edition:2000 Pins
SKU Number:400002265191
Original Price:$19.95
Released:02/17/2011
Retired:Sold Out
Members Trading:35
Members Wanting:190
Presenting a new "Piece of Disney Movies" collection. Each month in 2011 highlights a classic Disney movie and features a frame from the film. The February pin features Walt Disney's Bambi and includes Bambi. The pin features a teal and green frame with a pink flower at the top.

Note: Because the frames are cut from a film print, each pin will be slightly unique. The scenes used for the film frame pieces are from the movie sequence where Bambi and Thumper meet Flower.

Each pin is approximately 2 1/4" tall x 2 1/2" wide.

Back of pin has the Official 2011 Pin Trading logo, (c)Disney China, "A Piece of Disney Movies," and "Limited Edition of 2000."

Note: This pin will be a shared release between WDW and DLR

The other pins in this series are:
January - #81950
February - #82583
March - #83035
April - #83217
May - #83709
June - #84204
Have fun

Last edited:
Ooh! Love the scene! Okay:
PRE trade of lion king podm (99% sure I'll be getting one)
Pin 1550: Fantasia 2000 - Tin Soldier and Ballerina
Pin 5541: WDW - Fantasia 2000 (Sprite from Firebird Suite)

Ooh! Love the scene! Okay:
PRE trade of lion king podm (99% sure I'll be getting one)
Pin 1550: Fantasia 2000 - Tin Soldier and Ballerina
Pin 5541: WDW - Fantasia 2000 (Sprite from Firebird Suite)

Are you buying the Lion King pin yourself on Thursday? If so, can you update your bid with a picture that day? THat is why I made the auction end that night.lol

Just saw the thing about having the pins in hand- I don't have the lion king podm in hand of course, but I can ship my saturday... Hope that's okay :/

SyriusLionwing said:
I'm in the uk so obviously I can't possibly have any pin to you in 4 days, however I would like to bid this doodad!

[pinpics]80833[/pinpics]

and this one too

[pinpics]77156[/pinpics]

I don't need to have the pins in four days. I ask that your bid must be made with pins you have in hand or will have ready to ship by Saturday. I'm sorry if that was confusing

Last edited:
It didn't fall through because of anything I did wrong... you are just not patient enough to get pins... good luck on getting the pin you were supposed to get from me that I am now stuck with :(

To those of you bidding on this auction please note that if you have anything going on in your life that is more important than pin trading that may delay you in getting the pin(s) to him he will not be considerate to what you have going on in your life.

It didn't fall through because of anything I did wrong... you are just not patient enough to get pins... good luck on getting the pin you were supposed to get from me that I am now stuck with :(

To those of you bidding on this auction please note that if you have anything going on in your life that is more important than pin trading that may delay you in getting the pin(s) to him he will not be considerate to what you have going on in your life.

Rachel,
Please do not try to start drama on DPF. I am sure you are a great person to trade with. I even stated in a post in this thread that, "stuff happens so there are no hard feelings." It's not a big deal. I am just doing what the mods suggested. If you knew that you were moving perhaps a bid should not have placed that would take so long to fulfill. If I knew that I was moving and there was a possibility of not having the pins I bid, I would not have placed a bid. Waiting for almost a month is too much time (to me) to hold a pin for a trade. I would politely implore that you be mature and leave the matter alone. The mods have already made the decision that I must redo the auction. That is what I did. Pin trading is not the most important thing in the world, please let it go.
Thank you,
Greg

I strongly suggest that BOTH of you, King Niptune and RaChEltheRabidRabbit, accept responsibility for your parts in the auction falling through and keep the discussion for the previous auction falling through OFF the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back