• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Bambi PODM: Thumper Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am bidding a lion king PODM pin.
IMAG0377.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Okay last ditch attempt for me!

I shall add these :

I also want to add this, I know you want pins in hand but this pin isn't released until the 3rd of August, so I will happily send the first package then post this out as a second package.

twoThird_sleepingbeauty_20072012.jpg

Leader board is
1/2 SyriusLionwing/ willieam
then zoelovespins and mahrii

Still waiting on everybody to post their scenes for PODM bids. If you can't post them here just PM me to get my email address.

I'll withdraw my bid. The scenes have all been amazing for lion king and I can't see me winning against them. Plus at this rate its going to cost me about £20 to ship all these pins to the states. Sorry for keeping bidding, I hope you get a really good lion king for thumper.

So the leader board is:
1. willieam
2. zoelovespins
3. mahrii/Combatdre

Still waiting on everybody to post their scenes for PODM bids. If you can't post them here just PM me to get my email address.

Updated bid:

photo1-3.jpg

Pin 1550: Fantasia 2000 - Tin Soldier and Ballerina
Pin 5541: WDW - Fantasia 2000 (Sprite from Firebird Suite)
Pin 23791: DLR Cast Member - Mickey's All American Pin Festival (Jiminy Cricket)

Last edited:
Zoe is in the lead with one hour left. Once again, I am not really looking for LK PODM exclusively. If you have other pins on my wants list (Avengers, DSF Storybooks) I would love those bids.
Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back