• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beauty and the Beast 30th Anniversary

Beauty and the Beast 30th Anniversary
The DSSH pin is pretty nice in person.

e25aa9b804cdffdce8f5b889304c05e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok maybe someone has already commented on this but what with her hair :oops: ? She shouldn't have a bun on top just the pony tail tied behind.
iu

Ok maybe someone has already commented on this but what with her hair :oops: ? She shouldn't have a bun on top just the pony tail tied behind.
iu

They couldn't decide between Ballroom Hair and Blue Dress Hair, so they gave you both. Don't complain about Bonus Hairdo in these difficult economic times. :p

There's a Disney card member vinyl that came out, I don't know how to post the link though.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Looks like it. But also that they're being released sooner rather than later!

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Whhhyyyyyy 9? It's odd. Literally. I need an even number to sprinkle around the DEC set. Boooooo. Also, sure, drop 'em now. I'm still in debt from the other pins, hahaha.

(Do I sound like I've been drinking? I haven't been drinking. Ha.)

Back