• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beauty and the Beast 30th Anniversary

Beauty and the Beast 30th Anniversary
That is totally inspiring! What a great decor for your office. I did notice the adorable addition leaning on the floor against the large file drawers . . . an absolute must for any room! His twin is on my bed right now. :)
Lol, I had taken a close up of the shelves but then had to retake just to include him.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Here’s the Boxlunch BatB puzzle set!!
Ooooh that’s really nice! I need to check if I have any lunch money now! Hoping a 15 off 30 drops soon

Ooooh that’s really nice! I need to check if I have any lunch money now! Hoping a 15 off 30 drops soon
30 % off today...sitewide

Here’s the Boxlunch BatB puzzle set!!

30 % off today...sitewide
Just saw this, and they also have the BatB Portraits mystery boxes back in stock!

And a new stained glass mini backpack:

8f17536d287aea7e5700a878f0d0fb90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just found a couple other things that are pretty cute! Definitely gonna order these pins.

8f17536d287aea7e5700a878f0d0fb90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cost is $500

Magic in the details

• Limited Edition of 1800
  • Includes Certificate of Authenticity
  • Fully poseable
  • Display stand included
  • Comes in elegant window display packaging with gatefold foil cover and ballroom backdrop
  • Outfits inspired by pre-production artwork for the animated film
  • Celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Disney's Beauty and the Beast (1991)
Belle:

• Detailed gown
  • Split bodice with with three gemmed bow insets on brocade
  • Two tone metallic embroidery on bodice and overskirt
  • Picot trim neckline
  • Puff sleeves with embroidered overlay and cuffs
  • Lace and silver ribbon trims on satin overskirt
  • Lace waistline trim
  • Brocade underskirt with ribbon sash and satin rosette trims
  • Beaded ''pearl'' necklace and trims
  • Drop earrings
  • Rooted, finely styled hair
  • Rooted eyelashes
Beast:

• Fully sculpted head
  • Cape features metallic gold quilting and embroidery
  • Vest features metallic gold brocade print with chain and stud details
  • Metallic gold embroidery on cuffs
  • Golden piping
  • Gold metal cufflinks with gems
  • Lace ascot
  • Satin pants
  • Rooted tail
  • Sculpted feet

Last edited:
Beauty and the Beast 30th Anniversary Sketchbook with Watercolor Paints

Hot topic has a new beauty and the beast collection.

Thanks for posting. I hadn't checked their site lately. Here are some links -- first to a general search for Beauty and the Beast:

There are some really nice, classic illustration style t-shirts for adults:

And a mini backpack that may have been posted somewhere here, but I'm linking to it because it's so cute!

Stained Glass wall art:

Pink a la Mode Enchanted Winter Event:
Enchanted Winter Ticket Holders will have access to the collections starting on November 12th at 9AM PDT / 12 NOON EST. Ticket holders will have a until November 14th at 9AM PDT / 12 NOON to complete their purchases. General release will take place on November 15th at 5PM PDT / 8PM EST.

I have extra spots on my pinkalamode preorder. If you are interested in something, send me a message tonight and I'll see if I can add it.

Back