• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beloved Tales Game Offer (CSALSAITO) to those who participated in the last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The top one to 8 is 87237 and the one below it is just like it but cant tell which one. 10 is a WDW - 13 Event Countdown Collection but cant tell which one could be Cruella.

Holy cow. Just woke up guys. Yeah. Sorry I want number one for sure. Ahhhhhhhh. This is totally wicked. (do a little pin dance) ok enough of that silliness.

The top one to 8 is 87237 and the one below it is just like it but cant tell which one. 10 is a WDW - 13 Event Countdown Collection but cant tell which one could be Cruella.
I think the other Then and Now pin is the Space Mountain one and I'm guessing Hades on the Countdown pin.

Does anyone know what the top pin on #7 is??

Thanks. I was hoping to find something that fit for my son. My daughter is killing him right now (princesses are just too easy)

I'm working on a list, but still missing a few. If I can get everything ID'd, I'll post it for all to use. If you have specific questions in the meantime, just ask.

I'm still missing:

#6 - Bottom Stitch pin
#17 - Both
#28 - Top Stitch pin

(sorry, not a Stitch guy)

Alrighty ... Here's what I've come up with so far.

*** Disclaimer - Use this info at your own discretion. I assume no liability on any inaccuracies that may be presented below. In fact, I may have thrown some in deliberately just to throw you off the scent.:dunno:

Dalamara, You are up next (and you're welcome) ... Now don't pick what I'm eyeballin'!!! :cool:

Seriously, If anyone sees something that I have wrong, let me know. If you can help with the "???", please do. I'll try to update this table as we go.
Anyone curious on the pick order can click here.

#1 BT MadnessFirebaby22
(you lucky dog)
#2 [pinpics]37931[/pinpics]: WDW - Mickey Mouse Surfboard (Surprise Release)
[pinpics]37932[/pinpics]: WDW - Donald Duck Surfboard (Surprise Release)

#3 [pinpics]69739[/pinpics]: Surfboard - Mickey Mouse
[pinpics]69740[/pinpics]: Surfboard - Minnie Mouse
[pinpics]69741[/pinpics]: Surfboard - Tinker Bell

#4 [pinpics]83494[/pinpics]: DisneyStore.com - Stitch St. Patrick's Day 2011Monarcos
#5 [pinpics]76121[/pinpics]: DSF - St. Patrick's Day 2010 - StitchDalamara
#6 [pinpics]52170[/pinpics]: DSF - Disco Stitch
[pinpics]74515[/pinpics]: WDI - Stitch Encounter on Tomorrowland Poster Disneyland Hong Kong
Snoffsan
#7 [pinpics]95293[/pinpics]: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #41 - Marie
[pinpics]83330[/pinpics]: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy - Pluto 4 Planet
Dalamara
#8 [pinpics]87237[/pinpics]: DLR - Then and Now - Mickey Mouse Theater to Pinocchio's Daring Journey
[pinpics]85391[/pinpics]: DLR - Then and Now - Space Mountain to Flying Saucers

#9 [pinpics]12815[/pinpics]: DCA - Lilo & Stitch In the Sand (Mystery/Surprise Pin)
[pinpics]74339[/pinpics]: DEC - ID Badge Pumbaa
HandA
#10 [pinpics]92978[/pinpics]: WDW - 13 Event Countdown Collection - HadesDizpinfreak
#11 [pinpics]31819[/pinpics]: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch at the ChalkboardCMR626
#12 [pinpics]37420[/pinpics]: Disney Auctions - Mickey Mouse Club TV (Monday)Dizpinfreak
#13 [pinpics]72906[/pinpics]: DisneyStore.com - High School Series - StitchPbs10
#14 [pinpics]73192[/pinpics]: DisneyStore.com - Disney's Trick or Treat Mystery Set - Mickey and Donald as Horse
[pinpics]91084[/pinpics]: DLR - Gear Up For Adventure - License Plate Mystery Collection - JNGL CRUZ Only

#15 [pinpics]75784[/pinpics]: WDI - 2010 I.D. Badge Lenticular - Stitch
[pinpics]79930[/pinpics]: DSF - Stitch on Stage
Dizpinfreak
#16 [pinpics]94312[/pinpics]: DSF - Beloved Tales - The Great Mouse DetectivePbs10
#17 [pinpics]74338[/pinpics]: DEC - ID Badge Timon
[pinpics]27979[/pinpics]: Stitch with Bikini Top on his Head
Dizpinfreak
#18 [pinpics]95774[/pinpics]: DSF - Gumball Machine - RussellDizpinfreak
#19 [pinpics]95350[/pinpics]: DSF - Easter Eggs - Jessica RabbitNicoleox92
#20 [pinpics]95348[/pinpics]: DSF - Easter Eggs - The White RabbitTinawap
#21 [pinpics]95351[/pinpics]: DSF - Easter Eggs - Winnie the Pooh
#22 [pinpics]80965[/pinpics]: DLP - Rapunzel
[pinpics]85156[/pinpics]: D23 - 2011 Expo - Disney Park Collection 2011 - Stitch at Disney’s Hollywood Studios™
Firebaby22
#23 [pinpics]60248[/pinpics]: DLRP - ''Disneyland Paris''
[pinpics]90964[/pinpics]: Mickey Expression - Mystery Pouch - Hmph! (Green) Only
[pinpics]87885[/pinpics]: DLR - Disneyland® Railroad Poster

#24 [pinpics]95294[/pinpics]: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #42 - Toulouse
[pinpics]95295[/pinpics]: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #43 - Berlioz
Dalamara
#25 [pinpics]54927[/pinpics]: DLRP - Crush's Coaster
[pinpics]89657[/pinpics]: DLP - 20th anniversary - Sorcerer Mickey

#26 [pinpics]74568[/pinpics]: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Santa's Helper Series - StitchTinawap
#27 [pinpics]52442[/pinpics]: DLR - Disneyland® Resort Monorail - Stitch
[pinpics]52203[/pinpics]: DLR - M Magazine Collection 2007 - July (Mr. Incredible)
[pinpics]27979[/pinpics]: Stitch with Bikini Top on his Head
Nblaughs
#28 [pinpics]91113[/pinpics]: DSF - El Capitan Theatre Seat - Remy and Linguini
[pinpics]70763[/pinpics]: HKDL - Stitch Stamp Coconuts
Dizpinfreak
Lineup ... This inning

At Bat: Tinawap

:salute:

Last edited:
I believe 17 is the following:
Pin 74338: DEC - ID Badge Timon and
Pin 27979: Stitch with Bikini Top on his Head

6 looks similar to this:
Pin 74515: WDI - Stitch Encounter on Tomorrowland Poster
Disneyland Hong Kong

but could be wrong. . .

Last edited:
I believe 17 is the following:
Pin 74338: DEC - ID Badge Timon and
Pin 27979: Stitch with Bikini Top on his Head

6 looks similar to this:
Pin 74515: WDI - Stitch Encounter on Tomorrowland Poster
Disneyland Hong Kong

but could be wrong. . .
Great finds! I think our work here is done.
(at least until someone tells us we screwed up)

I see that mayhem and chaos again reign supreme in the games ,,,,

my work here is done........

besides that guy from the panhandle area smells faintly of Mobile Bay in the spring.....:lol:

Fiendly neighborhood moderator........

<great to see everyone enjoying the game!!!!>

actually I was just about to mention to the members of the game that they all owe you a big thanks for keeping the list and what not updated and for overseeing the prize distribution sorta,,,,

Now you guys should all send HANDA a big virtuall hug!!!!!!! Make him feel all pink and fuzzy inside ,,, .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back