• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Best thing to come out of Merkelbeek since ... EVER!

ZAPPED! Best thing to come out of Merkelbeek since ... EVER!

HandA

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
If you don't know Rachel (Mickeymousje), whoa boy ... your loss! What a truly awesome person and special friend!!

We traded after my Thanksgiving trip ... well, I traded. She OVER traded! I sent 3 racks and 1 LE and told her to "surprise me". My only guess is she must have took that as "shock the hell out of me". The package came and the "trade" consisted of 7 pins, two of which were LE400s for the padawan ... Pin 85210: DLP - Star Wars Pin Event - Han Solo and Pin 85211: DLP - Star Wars Pin Event - Obi Wan Kenobi

As if that wasn't crazy enough, she throws a ZAP in as well. You know, the run of the mill kind of a zap ... a Piece of Disney Movie - Mulan!!! What in the hell???? This chick is CRAZY ... and AWESOME!!!

Oh and the scene!!! I'm telling you ... Don't trade with girl, she'll give you a complex! LOL

Rach, a big thanks as always! :hug:
I'll be on the lookout for some more pins to help you start that new collection.

Back