• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Best zap EVER! GRAIL!

ZAPPED! Best zap EVER! GRAIL!

IadoreWDW

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Okay my lovely mother has now decided to tell me a package arrived for me on THURSDAY.
Yes Thursday. And she has only just told me. She had completely forgotten because I wasn't in. I have no idea why she only remembered today, Monday a whole 4 days later, but I am SO happy she did!

You see the lovely Poohlady5 (Hi Crystal!) had read my wanted thread I had made a few weeks back saying which 3 pins I was DESPERATE for. She dropped me a wee pm requesting my address and saying she wanted to send me a wee something. How sweet right?

Well that little something has arrived.

Best zap EVER!

The amazing Crystal sent me one of my holy grails. I cried. I screamed. I scared the dog.

Do you want to know what it was?

Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? (Where's that Dory gif when I need it!)

A TANGLED PODM!!!!!!The scene is a gorgeous head shot of my favorite girl on the gondola and there are LANTERNS in the background. I love the floating lights more than anything. So much so that I am designing a tattoo. Anyway that's OT.

I will upload a pic later but I just needed to say thank you from the bottom of my heart Crystal. You truly are a wonderful person and I am so grateful what you have done for me. I am feeling very blessed. Thank you again my lovely! I love you! Now I'm away to reapply the eye makeup :)

Sarah x

Last edited:
photostream

photostream

photostream

Back