• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BigFatLanyards! Frozen and more! Photobucket updated 11/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi:). I have many many Christmas orders to fill. I don't have any lanyard making elves so my one woman sweatshop will be quite busy. I'm asking of anyone wants to order for delivery before Christmas, that they place there order by Monday morning. I am doing one last materials order. Thanks!!

I collect Angel experiment 624 I would love to see your idea for a lanyard. And Autopia and star tours would be good too, for auto I only collect the 2000 opening day pins and for star tours the old ride. Let me know ozziekun@yahoo.com

I'll email you some possible combos :)

I did not get the email :(

I want to try something new and I wonder if you could help me on that too

0ecb46b7f65339fb590c4cd288a9723d_zpsddea5649.jpg

a lanyard that lights up for all 24 PODMs

I collect Angel experiment 624 I would love to see your idea for a lanyard. And Autopia and star tours would be good too, for auto I only collect the 2000 opening day pins and for star tours the old ride. Let me know ozziekun@yahoo.com

For angel experiment, I have a cute metallic lavender that I could use in middle. Black on top, pink on bottom or vice versa?

For autopia, not sure, I'd have to see pins but just going on colors, the green, yellow and red seems cool (like stop light). I could also do red, black that has what looks like white tire tracks along edging and green on top.

For original star tours, is that the red white and blue logo? Incorporating the metallic gold would be cute too.

As for the light up, I've been thinking about that for awhile. Problem is the solid light up LED tape would not be able to have a pin put through it and many of the PODMs have the pin posts top and bottom instead of on sides. It would need individual LED lights and I'm not much of an electrician, ha! If you have ideas I could see what I could do. Would be very cool.

I would have to see the pink since I hate pink I am soooo picky with it,

7c8c9380e9e884d6b06db6af9562742d_zps98219c2d.jpg

All my auto pins,

b819e3ed60c2f5c9ea04b7d8864bf057_zps066b9148.jpg

This is the costume used at auto something along to this color schem would be amazing

i was thinking the same thing getting 24 mini led and stringing the cords to the bottom where there would be an on and off switch we would be amazing.

I would have to see the pink since I hate pink I am soooo picky with it,

All my auto pins,

This is the costume used at auto something along to this color schem would be amazing

i was thinking the same thing getting 24 mini led and stringing the cords to the bottom where there would be an on and off switch we would be amazing.

I like the two bottom blues and the orange. I can try to lay out the pink, lavender, black and post a pic.

20130105_171232_zps6c74d519.jpg

i just updated the lanyard you made me with the pins I got from you how dose this look?

i sent you my email so I could see for myself

Amy! You are brilliant. :bowdown:

I'm a bit low on funds right now, but later this year I am totally buying a "King Triton" lanyard for my Hanukkah pins. :D

P.S. Do you have any ideas for a Peter Pan lanyard? Green leaves? A starry sky? Or maybe a map print? I'd love to see what you could come up with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back