• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Biggest GRAIL Zap ever! THANK YOU THEOTHERSTEVE!!! :D

ZAPPED! Biggest GRAIL Zap ever! THANK YOU THEOTHERSTEVE!!! :D

PrincessxJasmine89

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hey everyone! :)

Okay, so this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay later than I wanted to post this, but life got in the way as usual and I've only just found time to take pics and upload them...

A few weeks ago (just before Halloween) after I got back from London, I found a Royal Mail note in my mailbox... "Sorry we missed you!" it said.... I read it was because it couldn't fit in the mailbox and needed to be signed for, so I made my way to the post collection depot the next day, and received quite possibly the sweetest and hugest zap I'll ever get in my whole. entire. life. Needless to say anything that says it's from TheOtherSteve on the return address gets you excited, but here's what was in that big huge box of wonderfulness...

~

~

~

~

DSCF1549.jpg

I still can't actually believe it. Tim Burton movies are like, my favourite movies EVER, and OMGosh the Frankenweenie pin sets look WONDERFUL on my lanyard (that was sitting without pins for a long while! :lol:)

I have been looking for that Tink pin for AGES, I love it! It's SO much prettier in person, it's wonderfully girly and I adore her! ^_^ <3

I now have an LE 100 pin... the Jasmine carriage pin is completely STUNNING, I thought it'd at least be until next year before I could have an LE 100! :)

And finally... the best zap anyone can ask for!!! Did you all spy my new HOLY GRAIL PIN, the Jasmine R/C? I can't believe it! I have no words for this right now, or ever ;~; Time to change my signature!!!! :D :D :D

Steve, I STILL stare at the Jasmine R/C pin every day, I cannot believe it's MINE! *tears of joy* :hsd: She is the absolute pride and joy of my pin collection, and I doubt her place will be taken anytime soon... I can't thank you enough! :') DPF is great because of people like you in the community! I can't express my gratitude enough in this thread... :rofl:

So let's all have a big DPF GROUP HUG! :hug: <3

GROUPHUG.gif

<3

Edit: words can't describe how I'm feeling, so here's some gifs instead! ^_^

tumblr_m8hy4frSXn1rxdbfco1_400.gif
tumblr_m9f116qNsx1r66htd.gif
smith1.gif
tumblr_lrmzmyUO3Z1qg47rao5_500.gif

tumblr_m3ywofxRH21qi4pl0.gif

Last edited:
AMAZING!! You're so super lucky!!

AND OMG - MAJOR JEALOUSY ABOUT THE FRANKENWEENIE PINS!!

Hahaha!! So so so lucky!! Lost for words!

Steve is apparently - a complete legend!!

-Charlie

WOW! Congrats! Hmmm.. I must meet this TheOtherSteve... :suspect: :lol:

:)
I LOVE all of your GIFs. Especially the Tangled, Genie, and Fresh Prince of Bel-air ones! :bigthumb:

Opps, how could I forget Lottie? That is an awesome gif for being excited!

Last edited:
WOW. Super congratulations to you Chalon. A pleased you got some beautiful Jasmine grails! Steve is great, when. Was a newbie here, he sent me six or seven brand new Princess pins from the Countdown 2000 series which were all mint on card and packaging and I treasure them all so much!

You need a new signature now :)

Thank you all so much! ^_^ <3 Yes Sophia, Steve was of a great help to me too when I was a newbie! :) It's nice to have such a great DPF family! ^_^ <3

He is so kind! Those reveal conceals are gold dust! I was fortunate enough to trade for mine although I did have to trade a Marie pin from my collection which I was lucky enough to find another, apparently it was quite rare but I only paid £5 the first time and then £6 the second ha ha. Do you have any of the other r/c pins? :)

He is so kind! Those reveal conceals are gold dust! I was fortunate enough to trade for mine although I did have to trade a Marie pin from my collection which I was lucky enough to find another, apparently it was quite rare but I only paid £5 the first time and then £6 the second ha ha. Do you have any of the other r/c pins? :)

He is definitely one of the kindest people I've had the pleasure of meeting from DPF! ^_^ :) LOL I know, I'm shocked I own one...! It's a wonderful feeling <3 Haha, sounds like you got a good deal on those pins! ;) I only have Jasmine so far, I know it'll be a while before I can acquire another one but Mulan, Tinker Bell and Wendy next on my list! ;) <3

WOW!:eek2: Congrats Chalon! Doing the grail dance with you:hsd:
I know how long you've been searching for that R/C Jasmine pin and know you've got it, woooohoooo! :D
Never met Steve, but he is so kind and generous to think about others, really amazing! :)

How incredibly thoughtful and generous of Steve to send what might be the bst zap ever! And congratulations to you on all of your new beauties, you too must be an awesome person to incur such generosity.

Wow, absolutely amazing!!! TheOtherSteve is so generous and totally awesome of him to grant your grail wish! Congrats on the awesome zap and thanks for sharing your sweet pin day with all of us! :hsd:

Another Awesome Gift from Steve !!!!

Dont people wish we could see what he wants, so we could present him with such wonderful gifts?????

If anyone has the UP Valentines set from DPF, I know he could not make it and needs that set. Hint Hint!!!

Vicki :)

Last edited:
Back