• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Birthday trades? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Birthday trades? :D
Adulting sucks and is highly over rated. That said, growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional. ;)

however you did just blow my mind. I would have never guessed you're 18, you comport yourself like an adult here on the forums! I'm on another forum where people twice your age act like middle schoolers. o_O. There's a compliment in there, somewhere! :)

happy birthday none the less!

Adulting? Never heard of it lol. I'm 27 and still a child at heart :D

I don't have anything you're looking for but hope you'll have an amazing Birthday and get some awesome Birthday trads in! :D

Happy early Birthday!!!!

Whoo, happy early birthday!

In January I'll be 10 years post-18 and I'm still not sure if I've figured out how to adult either so yeah, you're definitely not alone. :D I still have that LK fantasy pin if you haven't managed to snag it yourself yet!
I haven't heard back from that other trader yet, so I very well might need it still! XD Thank you for the Birthday wishes! ^_^
Adulting sucks and is highly over rated. That said, growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional. ;)

however you did just blow my mind. I would have never guessed you're 18, you comport yourself like an adult here on the forums! I'm on another forum where people twice your age act like middle schoolers. o_O. There's a compliment in there, somewhere! :)

happy birthday none the less!
Thank you? XD I'll take it as a compliment anyway, you wouldn't believe how often I truly get that. Thanks for the Birthday wishes! :D
Adulting? Never heard of it lol. I'm 27 and still a child at heart :D

I don't have anything you're looking for but hope you'll have an amazing Birthday and get some awesome Birthday trads in! :D

Happy early Birthday!!!!
I love that phrase, I hear people say "young old people" all the time, and it makes me laugh every time! XD

Thank you for the Birthday wishes! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Currently we don't have any matches, but I hope you have a wonderful birthday and that it and the year ahead bring many good things your way!

Thanks so much everyone! :D

I've gotten plenty of joy out of this thread already, you guys are the best! :D
I have to take some college assessment tests on my Birthday celebration day, so I won't be in Disneyland until later in the day. Just as a heads up for everyone who wanted to meet me on Monday. ^_^

I've also sent out three trades via this thread already so that's also super awesome!
efb3c3e39e237e54902bd67fb34251b9.gif

Today's the big day and there's no DPF pin mail yet, but I thought I'd share what I got yesterday! ^_^

So, I went to my local pin place last night, and was instantly welcomed by many "happy birthdays" and friendly smiles! I made some trades with the store owner, and she gave me all of this:
ea96130b5b10fdef5464652b73a74fd8.jpg

For only one pin, as a Birthday present! :D

I also met a family I trade with all the time, and they gave me some awesome stuff. Including a t- shirt of my ultimate grail pin:
4caddfa1173dd6343063902f9ab4cf4f.jpg

I traded a lot more yesterday, but don't really have time to post all of it. I love our Pin Trading community, and thank you to everyone who has sent me Happy Birthday PMs today! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back