• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Birthday trades? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Birthday trades? :D
Today's the big day and there's no DPF pin mail yet, but I thought I'd share what I got yesterday! ^_^

So, I went to my local pin place last night, and was instantly welcomed by many "happy birthdays" and friendly smiles! I made some trades with the store owner, and she gave me all of this:
ea96130b5b10fdef5464652b73a74fd8.jpg

For only one pin, as a Birthday present! :D

I also met a family I trade with all the time, and they gave me some awesome stuff. Including a t- shirt of my ultimate grail pin:
4caddfa1173dd6343063902f9ab4cf4f.jpg

I traded a lot more yesterday, but don't really have time to post all of it. I love our Pin Trading community, and thank you to everyone who has sent me Happy Birthday PMs today! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Wow!!! Congratulations, and happy Birthday!

3889a2bd0eed2b4cebc07b622acbef8e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woohoo! ^_^
College assessment testing done, and I'm off to Disneyland! :D

I think I'll close this thread after tomorrow, as everything should be coming today and tomorrow. ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back