• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Birthday trades? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Birthday trades? :D
Adulting sucks and is highly over rated. That said, growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional.

however you did just blow my mind. I would have never guessed you're 18, you comport yourself like an adult here on the forums! I'm on another forum where people twice your age act like middle schoolers. . There's a compliment in there, somewhere!

happy birthday none the less!

Adulting? Never heard of it lol. I'm 27 and still a child at heart

I don't have anything you're looking for but hope you'll have an amazing Birthday and get some awesome Birthday trads in!

Happy early Birthday!!!!

Whoo, happy early birthday!

In January I'll be 10 years post-18 and I'm still not sure if I've figured out how to adult either so yeah, you're definitely not alone. I still have that LK fantasy pin if you haven't managed to snag it yourself yet!
I haven't heard back from that other trader yet, so I very well might need it still! XD Thank you for the Birthday wishes! ^_^
Thank you? XD I'll take it as a compliment anyway, you wouldn't believe how often I truly get that. Thanks for the Birthday wishes!
Adulting? Never heard of it lol. I'm 27 and still a child at heart

I don't have anything you're looking for but hope you'll have an amazing Birthday and get some awesome Birthday trads in!

Happy early Birthday!!!!
I love that phrase, I hear people say "young old people" all the time, and it makes me laugh every time! XD

Thank you for the Birthday wishes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Sorry to everyone who didn't get a PM from me yesterday, my internet has been a bit spotty lately!

Currently we don't have any matches, but I hope you have a wonderful birthday and that it and the year ahead bring many good things your way!

Thanks so much everyone!

I've gotten plenty of joy out of this thread already, you guys are the best!
I have to take some college assessment tests on my Birthday celebration day, so I won't be in Disneyland until later in the day. Just as a heads up for everyone who wanted to meet me on Monday. ^_^

I've also sent out three trades via this thread already so that's also super awesome!

Today's the big day and there's no DPF pin mail yet, but I thought I'd share what I got yesterday! ^_^

So, I went to my local pin place last night, and was instantly welcomed by many "happy birthdays" and friendly smiles! I made some trades with the store owner, and she gave me all of this:

For only one pin, as a Birthday present!

I also met a family I trade with all the time, and they gave me some awesome stuff. Including a t- shirt of my ultimate grail pin:

I traded a lot more yesterday, but don't really have time to post all of it. I love our Pin Trading community, and thank you to everyone who has sent me Happy Birthday PMs today!

Status
Not open for further replies.