• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Brand New WDI pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Brand New WDI pin

H2454

Skeptic
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Maleficent as dragon in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle, WDI exclusive, LE 200.

This auction ends on Sunday 8/5 at 8:00pm (PST).

Please follow DPF auction rules.

I'm interested in Animation Studios pins, Main Street Electrical Parade pins, Ariel, and any PODMs. These are just guidelines though. Also, my wants list is not representative of everything I'd be interested in, so get creative!

[/IMG]

Current Leaderboard:
1. disneypirate
2. malitrader
3. psycho pixie

Last edited:
All right. It's morning here and I'm sure people need leader boards. So here we go:

1. Poohlady5
2. very close behind - disneypirate
3. Psycho Pixie

Last edited:
All right, I'm going to update the leader boards for those bidding. I'll do it here, and update the one earlier, and also I'll place one up above in the primary thread:

1. Poohlady5
2. very close behind - disneypirate
3. Psycho Pixie

Sorry friends, I was out most of the day today and then did the pin trading event!
I'm going to move some folks around:
1. Disneypirate
2. Psycho Pixie
3. Poohlady5

Take care all, and I might have an additional surprise tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.