• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bshmerlie (user name) needs to be activated

Bshmerlie (user name) needs to be activated

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
She cannot post anywhere except doing PMs and chatting.

So, it seems like he needs to be activated (sent the confirmation email with the link for activation, etc.)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Okay... so I now have access to the *reason* an account has not been activated, but there's nothing I can physically do about it myself. So... here's a (helpful as I can get unfortunately) recommendation.

The reason this account has not been activated, is because the user has not responded to the registration email (aol address). She registered in February, so my best guess is that if it went to spam, it is no longer there. If she goes into her Settings, there will be a selection giving her the option to resend the activation email. After doing this, check for the activation email in the spam folder, and click on the link!!

This has already worked for someone this week.... I hope it can work again! Keeps me updated!

bumping - still having problem. I went to look through my settings and didn't see this option below:

The reason this account has not been activated, is because the user has not responded to the registration email (aol address). She registered in February, so my best guess is that if it went to spam, it is no longer there. If she goes into her Settings, there will be a selection giving her the option to resend the activation email. After doing this, check for the activation email in the spam folder, and click on the link!!

hey starry,

As grim said, this is an Admin issue, unfortunately with the server change overs and now with our admins having life to contend with, some folks did not get taken care of yet, we do apologize for the delay, however if you cant get the email confirmation recalled or for some reason it was not sent, you may just want to try to reregister as a new user. Just a thought, rather than continue to wait and not be able to play.

Back