• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can I get some help on a value for this pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get some help on a value for this pin?

mom24k9s

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I've got this one I'm considering offering in a trade, but I really have no idea on how to value it. Any help is appreciated! Mimi

Mimi,

The pin is listed as an LE 1000 from an event, which basically means you didnt go , you didnt get, most likely it is now a retired or incredibly hard to get, I would personally not trade it for anything less than another LE 1000, unless the pin you want is very very difficult to acquire!!

It's really a great pin and I collect Tower of Terror. Please take a look at my traders and see if you see anything you would like for it :)

This one and the others from the series pop up on ebay every so often. They usually sell in the $15-$25 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back