• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup - New Rules Pg 26

Edit: I was able to find someone to get me chocolate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lists updated to here.

I have already picked up two of each PTD over the past few days. I will be going tonight to pick up a third set and will do the drawings tonight.

Notes about tomorrow's release:

~ The set is classified as a popular release, as each list has at least 17 people signed up. That means that the first three rounds of pickups (including what I am able to get at tomorrow's release) will be one per person, though it is likely that all pins will sell out during the release.

~ I will be attending, but due to timing with other plans for the day will only be able to stay to purchase if I get a number around 100 or less.

Aquata
1. disneykins
2. FoolishMortal71
3. Disneychildwithin
4. GrumpyDad
5. kairi08
6. sockgnome
7. NewlyAddicted

Congrats, FoolishMortal71, kairi08, and sockgnome!

Ichabod Crane
1. disneykins
2. Spr175psu
3. FoolishMortal71
4. Disneychildwithin
5. GrumpyDad
6. hopemax
7. NewlyAddicted
8. MomeRathsOutgrabe
9. nemo558

Congrats FoolishMortal71, hopemax, and NewlyAddicted!

I'm here in line, and I have not seen Tessa yet. I fear she may have over slept. T_T

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I did. :/ I'm sorry, everyone!

I can stop by this afternoon after I get cleaned up from the river cleanup, but 585-ish showed up so I don't think there will be any left.

Please add me to the King Candy, Jafar and Dr. Facilier villains stained glass pins if possible.

Last edited:
All pins sold out and Tessa wasn't able to get to the release, so villains pins aren't available.

Last edited:
Hi, so it turns out I will not be able to attend the villains cuties release on the 20th since my transportation fell through. Anyway, can I please be on the list for all of the villains cuties? Thanks!

Pickup update: Got Aquata and Ichabod yesterday. I'll do the drawing after tonight's pickup, so I can do two at once.

Lists updated.

Cinco De Mayo surprise pin - I will take names for it, as this one might last until I can get there. I plan to hold onto the one I get today (if it lasts) to use as a trader at David's event this weekend; if I don't find a trade I will do a drawing for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.