• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Please add me to the cinco surprise pin list. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First post! Just found this site and new to pin collecting. Can I please be placed on the list for the cinco pin, as well as all the villain cuties, and the guardians movie marquee? Thanks so much for doing this and the great opportunity!

First post! Just found this site and new to pin collecting.

Welcome to the forums! :)

Lists updated to here.

Availability update: Aquata sold out early this afternoon. Reportedly Ichabod isn't too far off from selling out as well. Let's hope that if it's tomorrow it waits until, like, 5:30, so I have time to get there for the new batch! ;)

Pickup update: got an Ichabod and a Cinco de Mayo. A reminder that this first Cinco de Mayo may or may not be available. If I get one tomorrow, that will be available for drawing.

Aquata
1. disneykins
2. Disneychildwithin
3. GrumpyDad
4. NewlyAddicted

aquata3_zps3r6ocm6i.png

Congrats, GrumpyDad!

Ichabod Crane
1. disneykins
2. Spr175psu
3. Disneychildwithin
4. GrumpyDad
5. MomeRathsOutgrabe
6. nemo558

ichabod3_zpstx6xq4wx.png

Congrats, disneykins and Spr175psu!

PTD flip!

Sweeping Dog, Eilonwy, and Roger.

I'm taking names for all three. I will be keeping the first Eilonwy I get, as I collect Black Cauldron PTDs. I will be doing with Sweeping Dog what I'm doing with Cinco de Mayo (I will be bringing it as a trader to the event on Saturday, and if it doesn't trade it will be available here). All Rogers I get will be up for drawing.

Yay! I'm glad you got it! Congrats 

Thank you so much! I was really worried when I was hearing talk that it was sold out.

Tessa, if you are taking names for the new release, can you please put me on the list for the three new PTDs? Thank you!

Can I be on the list for the Princess Eilonwy if you get any extra and the Sweeping Dog please?

PTD Random Drawings

PTDs are sold via random drawing. If you want any PTDs from the current set, post in this thread with which pin(s) you want to try for. I will pick up as many PTDs as I can, and do random drawings as I am able to get them. The same person is allowed to win multiple PTDs from each set.

CURRENT SET

18156152_1531442633573834_1177739060334755422_o.jpg

Entries

Sweeping Dog
1. Spr175psu
2. NewlyAddicted
3. hopemax
4. disneykins
5. FoolishMortal71
6. Motba

Princess Eilonwy
1. Spr175psu
2. NewlyAddicted
3. disneykins
4. Disneychildwithin
5. SoraPandora
6. Motba

Roger Radcliffe
1. Spr175psu
2. theoucharis
3. kairi08
4. disneykins
5. Disneychildwithin
6. FoolishMortal71

Can I please be added to the sweeping dog ptd?

List updated to here. Remember, Tessa does work and picks the pins up on her way home from work. I don't even think she's gotten to DSSH yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back