• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Crossing fingers for a Roger to go with my Anita! 101 Dalmatians is one of my favorites!

Yea I got the emblem and only noticed the paint job after I left. It's still a hefty pin!

30eae5a4828f32c864b879ea6b6778e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I might as well also be on the list for Roger if there is a drawing for him? Thank you so much.

Lists updated to here.

Availability update: The Nightmare spoons FINALLY sold out, as well as the Ursula ornament. The HIJK and LMNO sets are also sold out.

Pickup update: I've been able to do four rounds of PTD pickups. I have one Sweeping Dog, two Rogers, and three Eilonwys available for drawing. Since the Sweeping Dog sold out the day after release, all four of these pickup rounds are one per person. (Starting with my next pickup, the limit is dropped). I did not trade the Cinco de Mayo pin at the event, so I will do a drawing for that, too.

Sweeping Dog
1. Spr175psu
2. NewlyAddicted
3. hopemax
4. disneykins
5. FoolishMortal71
6. Motba
7. Ventchick
8. tinkerbelle1956
9. whatzshakinbacon
10. GrumpyDad
11. disneymagic
12. MomeRathsOutgrabe
13. nemo558
14. sockgnome

sweepdog_zpscajuo9vi.png

Congrats, Ventchick!

Princess Eilonwy
1. Spr175psu
2. NewlyAddicted
3. disneykins
4. Disneychildwithin
5. SoraPandora
6. Motba
7. theoucharis
8. GrumpyDad
9. sockgnome

eilonwy_zpsmkgkj2ev.png

Congrats, Spr175psu, disneykins, and GrumpyDad!

Roger Radcliffe
1. Spr175psu
2. theoucharis
3. kairi08
4. disneykins
5. Disneychildwithin
6. FoolishMortal71
7. GrumpyDad
8. Motba

roger_zpsrl5lkvzu.png

Congrats, disneykins and GrumpyDad!

Both disneykins and GrumpyDad - please choose whether you would prefer Eilonwy or Roger. I will rereoll the ones you do not choose and put you on the Secondary Winners list(s).

Cinco de Mayo
1. Spr175psu
2. speedwaystar1
3. theoucharis
4. disneykins
5. GrumpyDad
6. hopemax
7. pnaico0lada
8. Disneychildwithin
9. FoolishMortal71
10. Motba
11. NewlyAddicted

cinco_zpslevccz2e.png

Congrats, speedwaystar1!

Lists updated to here.

Availability update: The Nightmare spoons FINALLY sold out, as well as the Ursula ornament. The HIJK and LMNO sets are also sold out.

Pickup update: I've been able to do four rounds of PTD pickups. I have one Sweeping Dog, two Rogers, and three Eilonwys available for drawing. Since the Sweeping Dog sold out the day after release, all four of these pickup rounds are one per person. (Starting with my next pickup, the limit is dropped). I did not trade the Cinco de Mayo pin at the event, so I will do a drawing for that, too.

Sweeping Dog
1. Spr175psu
2. NewlyAddicted
3. hopemax
4. disneykins
5. FoolishMortal71
6. Motba
7. Ventchick
8. tinkerbelle1956
9. whatzshakinbacon
10. GrumpyDad
11. disneymagic
12. MomeRathsOutgrabe
13. nemo558
14. sockgnome

sweepdog_zpscajuo9vi.png

Congrats, Ventchick!

Princess Eilonwy
1. Spr175psu
2. NewlyAddicted
3. disneykins
4. Disneychildwithin
5. SoraPandora
6. Motba
7. theoucharis
8. GrumpyDad
9. sockgnome

eilonwy_zpsmkgkj2ev.png

Congrats, Spr175psu, disneykins, and GrumpyDad!

Roger Radcliffe
1. Spr175psu
2. theoucharis
3. kairi08
4. disneykins
5. Disneychildwithin
6. FoolishMortal71
7. GrumpyDad
8. Motba

roger_zpsrl5lkvzu.png

Congrats, disneykins and GrumpyDad!

Both disneykins and GrumpyDad - please choose whether you would prefer Eilonwy or Roger. I will rereoll the ones you do not choose and put you on the Secondary Winners list(s).

Cinco de Mayo
1. Spr175psu
2. speedwaystar1
3. theoucharis
4. disneykins
5. GrumpyDad
6. hopemax
7. pnaico0lada
8. Disneychildwithin
9. FoolishMortal71
10. Motba
11. NewlyAddicted

cinco_zpslevccz2e.png

Congrats, speedwaystar1!

No freaking way!!! Omgracious thank you so much! What do I do now? Do you send an invoice or do I just send the money? I'm so excited!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I posted yet, but I wish to be on the list for all 4 Patriotic pins. My priority order is: Dumbo, Tiana, Jessica, Lilo for when you do the drawings.

Thank you, Tessa. I think I will choose the Princess Eilonwy as my choice. Thank you so much! Congrats to the other winners!

Tessa, please put me on the list for the Mother's Day Tiana (IF you get one). I have checked with janeckb to see if she wants. THANKS!!

Last edited:
Omg! Just saw the release of the Mother's Day Tiana with her mom pin! Please please please can I be on the list for a drawing if there is one? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back