• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, quick post since I'm headed to bed in just a moment so I can wake up in time for tomorrow's Tink 10k.

Availability update: Eilonwy sold out, so the PTDs are down to just Roger. If he sells out tonight the flip will happen tomorrow morning; if he sells out at any time tomorrow the flip will happen Sunday morning (unless they decide to postpone the flip due to Mothers Day). I have plans pretty much all weekend with the race and family and friends, so if a flip happens I cannot guarantee any pickups until Monday, but I will go if my weekend plans allow me to be back before they close.

Pickup update: got a Roger and a Tiana/Eudora. I will do the drawings for those and the PTD drawing duplicate redo as soon as I can over the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back