• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, any chance I can be on the lists for the Cars and Lilo and Stitch surprise releases if there are? Thanks, Tessa!

It never hurts to ask, I suppose. Put me on the Lilo & Stitch anniversary want list in the rare event that you have one up for grabs! Thanks as always.

Last edited:
Tessa, if you are doing drawings for today's surprise releases, can you put me down for both? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'll throw my name into the ring (if there is one) also for both surprise releases. Please? Thank you!

I'll toss my name in the hat for the Lilo. Why not, says I?

Ps: thanks for being awesome. :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I pulled number 292, so no surprise pins. I also had to leave for work before my number was called (I think they were around 205 when I went in for parking validation), so I don't have any of the pins available right now. I'm assuming some/all of the bumpers will still be left later today, so unless I see that the pins have sold out, I'll head over after work today and grab what I can of whatever's left.

I pulled number 292, so no surprise pins. I also had to leave for work before my number was called (I think they were around 205 when I went in for parking validation), so I don't have any of the pins available right now. I'm assuming some/all of the bumpers will still be left later today, so unless I see that the pins have sold out, I'll head over after work today and grab what I can of whatever's left.

Ugh, sorry to hear you spent time and energy for nothing! Hope the rest of your day is delightful!

Well, it wasn't all for nothing. I got to hang out with Darice, and picked up the Father's Day Inside Out pin from her and made a trade with this_and_that. :)

It's the nature of the DSF pin game. I much prefer these random drawings (where you might not get a good number, but at least you have a chance at one) over their old system of first come, first served, where people would literally camp out for days.

REALLY?!?!?!?!

e2a.jpg

Anyway, new set of PTDs. No names will be taken for Judy, since she'll sell before I can even get her for myself. I am keeping the first Taran I get, but Andrina will be available if she lasts. Starting tomorrow both Taran and Andrina will be available for drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back