• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

I understand totally if the answr is no but please let me know if there's any chance in you trading the dsf pascal. Thank you and either way good luck, I'll be praying for you and your puppy!!

sorry to hear about your puppy hope sale goes well,I live in the uk so can only look with longing at your pins for sale
xxxx

I am very interested in Rapunzel if we can compromise on a price . $350.00 is out of my price range, but she is my Christmas Dream gift . I even wished on a star . Please PM me as I have a pin you may be interested in selling that can make up the difference .
So sorry about your dog and pray everything will be alright . I lost my 2 year old cat last year to leukemia . These pets really become family . Please PM me !

Status
Not open for further replies.