• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-op for 6 Beloved Tales pins (mybabykelly) - all spots FILLED!

Co-op for 6 Beloved Tales pins (mybabykelly) - all spots FILLED!

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
Mike (mybabykelly) is selling off 6 Beloved tales pins. See:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?11753-Big-Decision-Here-Collection-for-Sale-Beloved-Tales

The Little Mermaid, Beauty & the Beast, Snow White, Cinderella, Aladdin, and Sleeping Beauty

The Little Mermaid- $180: Mickeymouseje​ (lowered price to reflect the zap!)

Beauty and The Beast- $177: catburger
Snow White- $77: catburger
Cinderella- $67: Stitch2814
Aladdin- $47: diebob21; nuwintrader5654 (back-up); PrincessxJasmine89 (2nd back-up)
Sleeping Beauty- $37: Mali

Shipping is $2.50 per pin in the US (international will be extra). Mike said he is glad to ship to different addresses. The prices above are $3 off the prices provided by Mike, since he said those prices came out to $20 extra (he's looking for $600). The higher priced ones may require insurance for an extra fee but you can work that out with Mike!

The prices are also payment via PayPal gift (add 3% to cover fee if paying as goods and make sure you have a confirmed shipping address). For international buyers, please note that if you send as goods, you will have to pay a higher price for shipping in order to get delivery confirmation (trackable method since that's the only one that will work with PayPal goods).

Hope this works to help everyone get the pins he/she wants! And,
obviously, if one person goes to Mike wanting all 6 and pays $600, I think that person gets priority over the co-op. This was set-up to help individuals get their wants in the event no one wants all 6 (and can afford to pay for all 6.)

Last edited:
Not a problem. It didn't look like anyone had set it up and it looks like he wants to try to sell all at once. Of course, if Mike sells them to one individual person who needs them all, there won't be a co-op.

Thank you very much for doing this Li :) Kind acts like this make it impossible for me to leave this forum. You guys are too amazing.

You're welcome Mike. I'm surprised your sister didn't want to keep BatB in her collection. I still remember that great Beauty & the Beast Dreams pin I bought from you for sis - so big & so nice!

Hope to see you around DLR though! :)

I was actually surprised too! Secretly that's one of my favorites :p But alas, they are her pins and she decided she didn't really need any of the beloved tales.

And that Dreams pins is really one of the nicest B&TB pins out there. I actually bought it for her AGAIN last Christmas because it is a must have for any B&TB collection, and it is an affordable pin. I'll let you (and your sis) know if she decides to get rid of any other B&TB though! I highly doubt it, since she's so attached, but we shall see.

I was actually surprised too! Secretly that's one of my favorites :p But alas, they are her pins and she decided she didn't really need any of the beloved tales.

And that Dreams pins is really one of the nicest B&TB pins out there. I actually bought it for her AGAIN last Christmas because it is a must have for any B&TB collection, and it is an affordable pin. I'll let you (and your sis) know if she decides to get rid of any other B&TB though! I highly doubt it, since she's so attached, but we shall see.

Wow, you bought Pin 40248: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Beauty and the Beast Dream AGAIN?! Eek....lol. If you have any Mulans you want to get rid of, let me know. I am still kicking myself for not getting the Matchmaker & Mulan and Mulan & Father from you (because I had JUST gotten Matchmaker & Mulan).

Wow, you bought Pin 40248: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Beauty and the Beast Dream AGAIN?! Eek....lol. If you have any Mulans you want to get rid of, let me know. I am still kicking myself for not getting the Matchmaker & Mulan and Mulan & Father from you (because I had JUST gotten Matchmaker & Mulan).

Lol Yes, she got it again :p I found one for the same price I sold it to you for, so I had to get it.

And I totally know how you feel! I am constantly kicking myself in the butt about pins :p Ummm She doesn't have ANY Mulan pins, but I will ask my cousin if she has any for sale. She's been reducing her collection as well, so maybe she has something you need. I'll keep you updated!

Lol Yes, she got it again :p I found one for the same price I sold it to you for, so I had to get it.

And I totally know how you feel! I am constantly kicking myself in the butt about pins :p Ummm She doesn't have ANY Mulan pins, but I will ask my cousin if she has any for sale. She's been reducing her collection as well, so maybe she has something you need. I'll keep you updated!

Ooh, fantastic. I'm going to have to ask where you find these great deals from. LOL

Lol I really don't have any awesome pin secrets Li. No secret sellers, no awesome trades. I just spend WAYYYYYYYY to much time on ebay. Like an unhealthy amount of time. So usually if there is a deal, I will be lucky enough to snatch it up :p

Lol I really don't have any awesome pin secrets Li. No secret sellers, no awesome trades. I just spend WAYYYYYYYY to much time on ebay. Like an unhealthy amount of time. So usually if there is a deal, I will be lucky enough to snatch it up :p

I should give you my shopping list with max amount to bid then. LOL

Id love to get little mermaid LOL but I could only do that by paying in installments :p if mike was alright with that then Id have to beg other half tomorrow morning to let me do it as got the money for Cinderellla mostly so that one should be a given :)

Danny, I am going to hold off on your offer until Wednesday. If by Wednesday no one has taken TLM, then we will talk about the installments. Deal?

Back