• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-op for 6 Beloved Tales pins (mybabykelly) - all spots FILLED!

Co-op for 6 Beloved Tales pins (mybabykelly) - all spots FILLED!
Everyone will be updated with a PM if this goes through. Still waiting for takers on The Little Mermaid....maybe a post on the sales forum will be good :)

Danny (Stitch2814) too, but I think he's going to try to work out a payment plan with Mike. If that works out, it looks like the co-op is a go.

I'm going to Disneyland Paris next week, that's why I don't want so spent to much money right now. I could do a payment plan to in 2 payments, but don't want to jump in front of Danny :)

Last edited:
I sooooo want the TLM BT pin, but with DLRP next week and the PTN release of a jumbo and 2 smaller pins I really don't know if I can afford her right now :(
She is one of my grails, maybe I can sell some of my traders for her :) Have to work something out :)

Catburger, let me buy Snow White and you get TLM, I already have TLM and Batb.
This way we are both happy and we can get this co-op done.

I was gonna say the same thing but for me to buy snow white. But your way be better, saves me money since I just won BT Pinocchio off ebay XD

Ooh! Can we all get a little discount?? Hahah..I would get the TLM but its only as a trader since I have 1 already. We actually need BatB and Snow White :)

Oh my! Thank you so much, I'll take it! :D

It's my pleasure Rachel! You were too awesome to us :) And I'm glad TLM gets to go to an amazing new home!!!

Well I guess that wraps up this co-op. I will send out payment info tonight, when I have a bit more time. Thank you Li for all your help, too awesome. I've been so busy this week, and I couldn't have done it without you :)

It's my pleasure Rachel! You were too awesome to us :) And I'm glad TLM gets to go to an amazing new home!!!

Well I guess that wraps up this co-op. I will send out payment info tonight, when I have a bit more time. Thank you Li for all your help, too awesome. I've been so busy this week, and I couldn't have done it without you :)

Oh, okay, I guess this wraps it up. I will send everyone PMs to contact Mike for his payment info!

Last edited:
Back