• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

COMPLETE Designer Princess Co-Op Payments Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take Belle and also want to take advantage of the 2 monthly payments option :)

Great I added you too.

Woot one more left, which is Snow White! Jasmine possibly may become available, so if you have interest I can put people down second for Jasmine just in case. ^.^

Okay so Princess Designer Rapunzel is available. If anyone is interested in her please feel free to PM me any offers. Also I may need back up buyers for Aurora and Mulan. If you are interested in those two they will be $250 each if they become available. Feel free to show your interest and I will add you as a back up. Thanks!

If Diana or Cindy are available I am interested depending on the prices.

Tiana is available for $250

I would love to be backup for Mulan.

Unfortunately Mulan is no longer a possibility and being for. If for some weird reason something doesn't work out I will let you know.

I'd love to do the bi-monthly payment for Rapunzel, depending on price. I'd PM, but I really have no idea what to offer.

Ha! Well I am looking for $850. I might be able to extend payment to an extra month if needed and if it helps. :)

How do the payments work? Ill take tiana if i can makebpayments

Interested in Aurora with the payment options. How does that work?

I have been accepting payments in two month increments. So the first month you will pay half + shipping and the second month you will pay the second half and I then will send your pin out since it has then been paid in full. Please feel free to PM me if you still have any questions. I would be happy to try to work something out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back