• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! D23 Expo Pick Up Thread(FOR YOUR COLLECTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I had read that there would be no randomizer and it would be first come first serve so I didn’t want to miss my opportunity

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pins = randomizer
Other merch = FCFS

Congrats on getting the full set from DSSH! That was Beloved Tales, Heroines Fight Back and Manes & Things....wow, good choice going there! :D

We want a full report of the madness that is D23 so we can live vicariously through you....lol

I am the last DPF member here out of my overnight line buddies. I am about half way done with a two hour wait for the Disney store. I had a great time with @TheMickeyMouseRules, @Blurkishgirl, @this_and_that, and @AvatarAng1. Thanks you guys for being great company. I’m planning on savoring every minute here until I have to leave for the airport.

Omg! You are a trooper! Last one standing! Have a great time...

This would be me...
9a0d64b6648c72d9bcae197e49ebe3a4.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am the last DPF member here out of my overnight line buddies. I am about half way done with a two hour wait for the Disney store. I had a great time with @TheMickeyMouseRules, @Blurkishgirl, @this_and_that, and @AvatarAng1. Thanks you guys for being great company. I’m planning on savoring every minute here until I have to leave for the airport.

Had a wonderful time with you ladies

I am so sorry everyone about the dolls. I’ve never seen them in person before and thought they were about the size of a Barbie.

This explains so much! :D I didn't wanna seem rude, but when you first offered to pick up dolls I was gonna ask if you were out of your flipping mind. Haha. You are still an angel for even considering it; I hope you have more happy memories than PTSD and get home safely.

The dolls are too big for me to try to transport. I did not realize just how massive them are and I have literally no way to get them home. I did get you the mug and tsum set @Spr175psu and a skeleton dance mug @SkeleCountry

Thank you so so much, @summerskin!! I can’t even begin to imagine how exhausting and intense today (and yesterday) must have been. You are so unbelievably awesome! Please get some sleep and enjoy the rest of D23.

I am so sorry everyone about the dolls. I’ve never seen them in person before and thought they were about the size of a Barbie.

That's OK. They usually are but for the past few years, Disney has been making gigantic boxes to go with them (and upping the prices!)

I hadn’t viewed the Three Caballeros Pin. I love the ride at Epcot and the Movie when I was a kid. Man 75 years seems crazy.

I also managed two keys, an up set, the three caballeros pin, and the tram car from the dream store with the fab five. All of those will be available.

Yeah, gonna want that three Caballeros pin...

Sounds like you had a good day, craziness and all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back