• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 Members' MoG shopping day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D23 Members' MoG shopping day!

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
From the D23 News & Features page:

D23 Members Invited to Mickey's of Glendale on Saturday, November 20 to Meet Disney Artist Lorelay Bove and for Pin Trading, Music and More!

10.28.10 - D23 Members and their guests are invited to meet Disney Artist Lorelay Bove and enjoy pin and Vinylmation trading, music and fun on a special Saturday shopping day at Walt Disney Imagineering's (WDI) exclusive employee store, Mickey's of Glendale.

102810_NF_BN_MickeysOfGlendale_Feat.jpg

Date: Saturday, November 20 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
What: D23 Members and their guests are invited to meet Disney Artist Lorelay Bove and enjoy pin and Vinylmation trading, music and fun on a special Saturday shopping day at Walt Disney Imagineering's exclusive employee store, Mickey's of Glendale.
Who: D23 Members with valid D23 membership cards can bring up to one (1) guest each.
Where: Mickey's of Glendale and the WDI Campus is located at 1401 Flower Street, Glendale, CA 91201. Entry available through the security gate off of the 1401 Flower visitor parking lot.

ACTIVITIES
Disney Storytellers Art Release
and Signing

D23 Members will enjoy the very first opportunity to view and purchase the inaugural Disney Storytellers art releases, as Mickey's of Glendale welcomes Disney Visual Development Artist Lorelay Bove. Ms. Bove has created two wonderful pieces of Disney art exclusively for this event and will be appearing from 9 a.m. to 12 noon to personally dedicate any of her original or limited-edition artwork purchased that day.

Patio Pin and Vinylmation Trading
D23 Members and their guests are encouraged to bring their own pins and Vinylmation to trade with each other outside in the beautiful new WDI campus green space. Proper pin and Vinylmation trading etiquette and guidelines must be followed.

Sorcerer Hats Artist Signing and Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection —
Holiday #2 Pin Release

The second blind box pins in the Holiday series will be released. Previous releases in the Characters, Attractions and Colors series will also be available for purchase. This exclusive ongoing pin series utilizes the sorcerer hat (a symbol for Walt Disney Imagineering) as a blank canvas for creative and unique designs based on the characters and attractions found in the Disney Parks. The artist of the Sorcerer Hats series will be on hand to sign your pins and offer a sneak peek of upcoming releases. Didn't get the Hat you wanted? There will be a "Hat-for-Hat" pin trading board available at the artist table.

Hot New Items to Know About!

• Exclusive D23 at WDI event T-shirt and exclusive D23 pins
  • New Imagineer exclusive apparel, souvenirs, and pins!
  • New toys, home and collectibles from Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and DisneyStore.com!
  • Mystery Grab Bags filled with Imagineering exclusive pins!
  • 50% off selected Holiday Decor!

NOTE: Available only to D23 Members in good standing. Members plus one (1) guest may gain entry with a valid photo ID AND D23 MEMBERSHIP CARD. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card may not be admitted to the event. All D23 Special Events are subject to change without notice. Due to the proprietary nature of our work, no photography or videotaping is allowed at Walt Disney Imagineering without prior approval.

Questions? Please call Mickey's of Glendale at 818-544-2824.

DPF is going to try to get out there and take photos/video and cover the event for our members who can't make it! :D

Thanks Cicada!!!! It's great to be able to experience the events through DPF!! :) Loved the coverage of DSF newest release :) Thanks again!!!

DPF is going to try to get out there and take photos/video and cover the event for our members who can't make it! :D

There is no camera's at these events, so call the number at the bottom of the page to get a press pass ; )

I have never been to one of these events and i will happen to be in the area that weekend and want to go. I was wondering what time would people recommend showing up for the event?

There is no camera's at these events, so call the number at the bottom of the page to get a press pass ; )

Thanks :) noticed that after I posted up, hehe. We'll definitely give them a call and work with them to make this happen for the DPF'ers that can't make it. :bigthumb:

They always have these when I'm not in CA! Being a D23 member in MA is not really paying off for me... lol.

I need to make arrangements to visit family out there during those times. I live too far away in Illinois to go just for that and come back.

I would go early as possible. last one the had for d 23 the line was a good 60 people strong at 730 am!

Is there a limit to how many people can attend? It would suck to drive down there and not be able to get in cause we couldn't get into line early enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back