• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 Membership exclusive 30th Anniversary The fox and the hound & Bolt 110th Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
D23 Membership exclusive 30th Anniversary The fox and the hound & Bolt 110th Legacy

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi guys! I am looking for someone who has a d23 in the US to purchase this pin for me.

pin86025

I would also like the Bolt 110th legacy pin.

pin86947

I can pay up front and pay for pnp to you and for you to deliver it to me in the UK.

Thanks!

Laura

edit : getting pins yay!

Last edited:
I checked and just to get to me it would be $48.71. Then additional to you. Is it worth that to you?

QTY Product Price
110th Legacy Collection Bolt Pin
Item #467636302845
$16.95
D23 Membership Exclusive 30th Anniversary The Fox and the Hound Pin
Item #467636259538
$19.95
TOTALS

Purchase Subtotal:$36.90
Shipping & Handling:$6.95
Estimated Sales Tax:$3.96
Order Total:$47.81

If you could find someone to buy you the pins who is already placing an order, they would qualify for free shipping and that would save you a little money. Unfortunately I do not have a D23 membership or I would offer to help.

Hi, I was going to help since I was looking to pre-order TLK and wanted free shipping but then realized it required D23 ): Friendly bump.

thanks guys for your help. Everyone at DPF is always so helpful!

Spiffie, if you can PM me with your paypal & how much it will cost for you to ship the pins to me in the uk (I think it's about $3, but I'm not 100%) I will get the money sent to you if you can order them for me I would be very grateful ^_^!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back