• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! David is the bestest most awesomest person on the forum.

ZAPPED! David is the bestest most awesomest person on the forum.

zoelovespins

It's pronounced Zo-ee.
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
So, I came home today not expecting anything in the mail. But I got it anyways, because who knows, right?
Well DAVID! aka docfish2u or the best person ever zapped me with this beautiful awesome pin that I've been looking for forever. Thank you so much David, you don't know how seriously happy this made me.
pin56658

I swear it seems like I see multiple daily posts about David zapping. Way to go Doc!

So, I came home today not expecting anything in the mail. But I got it anyways, because who knows, right?
Well DAVID! aka docfish2u or the best person ever zapped me with this beautiful awesome pin that I've been looking for forever. Thank you so much David, you don't know how seriously happy this made me.
pin56658

It is so funny, you asked when I was going to zap you and ... tada there you go. I had already picked this up for you when you asked in chat. I was just waiting on it to arrive.

Btw, Happy upcoming Birthday!!!

Congrats Zoe! And yet another signature has been shot! :D

You know me so well!!!

Haha thanks david! And I was joking when I feel bad about asking you. Haha, I was joking! :D But seriously, Thanks again!!!

I know you were joking, but I had already done it before you joked, in fact I im'd pixie that when you did it. So no reason to feel bad, just happy!!! :hsd:

Congratulations and awesome of David and Amy! Now where will you fit that on your Kiss the Girl frame lol?

Last edited:
Back