• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Couple Rapunzel and Flynn/Eugene Pin!

wow! those are great pics (of an equally-great pin)! Let me ask you, what kind of camera are you using for your pics?

Believe or not, I took these with my IPHONE 5S :D Yup! It has a wonderful camera! I use it more than my Nikon d5200 (especially since macro lenses cost more than a thousand...), ahahaha! But the close up pics are thanks to the olloclip :) I highly recommend it! It's so wonderful and it really does the job!

Here is another example of how good this clip is:

And a shameless plug, but more examples are on my instagram :D ahahaha!! I'm sorry for my rambles, but this clip is AWESOME!

FYI, signature confirmation is NOT optional when you sell something over $250 via PayPal. In order to be protected by the seller protection policy, you need to send it with signature confirmation.

Back