• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Fairytale Couples Pins! I saw them!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Fairytale Couples Pins! I saw them!!!!
Well..the first set just hit ebay. 2,500 Buy it now.
2ugywlu.gif

Not sold, just mislabeled as "Disney D23 Designer Couples Set LE 250 Pin In Hand!"

P.S. The Designer Princesses barely hit $2500 for the entire set a few months ago.

What beautiful pins that will be on our wants lists for a long time (...lol)

good luck to everyone at the event trying to get them :)!

anyone have a better picture? standalone pins? how many pin posts?

Oh and to anyone going to D23 be sure to show any higher-ups of Disneystore.com the set on ebay. Just so they know.

If no one buys it, then the seller will have to drop their price eventually if they want to sell it. But if someone buys it, then it's going to establish the "going rate"/price for the set and most everyone will be doomed!

May the odds be ever in your favor.

You know, this made me laugh so hard. I mean, it should be an obvious comparison, right? Like, I should have thought about it before...

But I didn't, and now I'm laughing, because these high-end releases are feel EXACTLY like the Hunger Games, with only laws to deter people from the whole death aspect.

Whether it's events like this, or 3 AM DS.com releases, or things to stand in line at...the stress is almost as bad as being in a battle royale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back