• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Princess Co-Op Pocahontas Left $55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Princess Co-Op Pocahontas Left $55

allottalaughs

Rapunzel Fanatic!
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hello Glittery Princess Pin Fans! So we are trying to organize a co-op for one of the sets on ebay. I have worked out the price with Robin for $725 I need an interest list before any permanent action is taken:

Rapunzel-hold
Belle-hold
Ariel-hold
Jasmine aliceaddict
Aurora mitchell1223
Pocahontas 55
Cinderella aliceaddict
Tiana shivatopia
Mulan bcol
Snow White lostgirl76

Pocahontas left!! :) Let's get our Holy Grails!! Pm me if you are interested in purchasing and being a part of our Co-Op :hsd:

Last edited:
Since mojoscout has taken claim on the lovely Ariel I suppose I shall help the co-op along by taking the ever exquisite Jasmine and Cinderella :) plmk when we get enough people! I hope this works out for you mojo! If I can't have Ariel I'm glad your the one who is getting her :)

just wanted to post this in case someone did not know the set
images

i'll pick up aurora if she goes for 40.00. last time she had an auction on ebay, she went for 35-40.

That January 12th auction was won by me! :) My winning bid was $49.50. Since then there was only a BIN listing that sold on January 26th for $65. As with almost all the Designer Princess pins, individual auctions are getting more scarce. It's kind of funny, because as I recall, before the Designer Aurora doll was officially sold in October, her pin was one of the pins from the set that sold for less ($35-$50 range). Once the doll ended up to be the highest priced one on the secondary market of the final five dolls, her pin suddenly seemed to raise in popularity on that particular auction site... Buying trends are so interesting!

Last edited:
how could someone not want these?!
images
images
images
I would buy them I just don't have the $$$$ for it right now and can only aford to buy my favorite from the set(ariel) please someone buy them!:anxious:bump

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back