• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Princess Co-Op Pocahontas Left $55

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, OK!... I give. I wake up in the middle of the night. I can't sleep. Maybe I'll get up and have a glass of chocalate m---ulan. AAAH! I did it again. The fact is weighing on me that I'm letting all the disneypinforum members down. (I can't say friends yet because I STILL haven't introduced myself) I'm just not going to say anything out loud. I'm going to keep my thoughts to m--ulan. Help, I can't take it anymore. Sure it's more than I wanted to pay, but is a good nights sleep worth the ten dollars? Yes it is. I'm IN!!!
Please put me in for ... wait for it... Mulan. Thanks. If you PM me I'll most likely be taking a nap. Who's next? We can't wait forever.

OK, OK!... I give. I wake up in the middle of the night. I can't sleep. Maybe I'll get up and have a glass of chocalate m---ulan. AAAH! I did it again. The fact is weighing on me that I'm letting all the disneypinforum members down. (I can't say friends yet because I STILL haven't introduced myself) I'm just not going to say anything out loud. I'm going to keep my thoughts to m--ulan. Help, I can't take it anymore. Sure it's more than I wanted to pay, but is a good nights sleep worth the ten dollars? Yes it is. I'm IN!!!
Please put me in for ... wait for it... Mulan. Thanks. If you PM me I'll most likely be taking a nap. Who's next? We can't wait forever.

Lol this post was awesome, and I totally know how you feel. I go crazy when an auction on ebay is winding down, and can't seem to sleep the night before in anticipation of it :p Congrats on taking the leap and getting a harder to find Mulan pin!

Why don't you add $20 on to the 6 that have already sold, and buy the lot. Then sell the remaining Two pins and divide the loss between the 6.
E.g. say there is 4 of you (Two people buying Two), you'd all put the $20 or $40 up. Then say you sell the Two pins for $100. You divide up the $20 loss.

I doubt that made much sense, but oh well :p

I think putting them up on Ebay might be a good idea as well. You all might lose 5 bucks, but you would be getting your holy grails. The last Designer Rapunzel went for 120 on ebay, so 75 is a steal.

STILL AVAILABLE!:
images
images
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here. I paid about a week ago and have heard nothing since. She won't respond to my PM's, I am starting to get concerned. Mojo has been helpful when I have pm'ed her however.

she told me that mine is on the way if I were you I would just try pm'ing her one more time and if she does'nt respond in a reasonable ammount of timetry email and then so on... :)(am expecting Ariel in the mail any day now SO exited!)

I do too, mojo. It is a bit unsettling not knowing what is going on. My first messages to her were on Monday, and she has been online since, but I also noticed that her mailbox has a tendency to fill up quickly, so maybe the messages never got through? If anyone hears from her, let us know. :)

well she told me she was sending mine out a few days ago so expecting it soon maybe she is not sending conformation just sending out the pins(have you all sent your adress to her?)goin to check if she is online right now!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back