• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Princess Pins ALL 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criticizing Tink isn't going to help anyone. Especially Her! Have some compassion people and let it go. Sorry for your loss Tink, you're in my prays.

Lets just get back to the pins for sale. Blingy, unfortunately people don't realize what something like this can do to a person. I pray it never happens to them then maybe, just maybe, they might realize the pain. Emotional issues and this is very different.
And CL enjoyed quoting him and rubbing salt in the wound. I just consider the source.

Marisa it is a gorgeous set honey. I know you'll sell them. I have Belle, glad to see her price has gone up as well. I apologize to only you for derailing your thread. I'm staying on The forum. This is the only thing that keeps me sane, right now.

Last edited:
Marisa did you get my last PM? :) Also, has anyone let
Clara know about the Mulan? I know it's the last one she is missing!!

Nope, not yet. That's exactly what I was thinking when I came in to check the thread this morning though. Glad it's still available so if she wants it, she can get it :)

I might be able to get the Snow!! I need to check a couple things first though. Is a hold possible, Marissa? Just until say, Friday morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back