• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if its been said but i just want to let anyone who’s going after the UK St. Patrick stitch pins its release date has been changed to tomorrow for online and Saturday for shop not on the 18th as stated before =)

so it is, they should of left the releases as the 18th as paddys day is the 17th so would be better and almost on the day itself lol

Yeah i saw that madness! However i'm pretty sure there all gone now....well at least the Genie online one has, which was the only one i was tempted about.

If anyone is going to the DSF release on March 5 or 26 and can pick me up a Maleficent and/or Yzma, please send me a note. I would VERY much like to get ahold of those two. THANKS!

Anyone going to DSF on the 26th.
I'd love a Yzma pin.
I can pay in advance.
Please send me a PM

DSF Surprise Release 3/26/11

DSC01712.jpg

Limited Edition 300

I can get the pins in Paris shop price + shipping + paypal fees.

Apart from the PTN and the event.
for the event for me to do that I must reserve for you, and yes

thank you let me know by pm

Last edited:
So it looks like the Jungle Book is going to be the next Piece of Movie History Pin. I'm not really as excited about this one as I was for the Cinderella and Alice pins. I'll reserve judgement until the scene is revealed though.

I posted on the other thread, but

Ack!!!

Where's the begging line?

I do wonder about the cat pins, though. The Simba/Scar and the Bagheera/Sher Khan are $10.95, but the King Leonidas/Prince John is $12.95 although it looks to be very similar. So is there a typo some where, and which one? And while I like Chessie, I am not sure about the lion one. The one painting his head, that was LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back