• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Parks, DSF, and UK New Releases [Updated Pending]
:lol: Begging line is behind me, as I've already made a thread wanting to trade for them. :) My birthday is the 22nd of April, and I collect Cheshire, Scar AND Shere Khan! So these pins are super important and special to me, so I want to sort out a trade for them ASAP!

Big QQ for no Jessicas this month. It's probably too much to hope for a pin where she's wearing a fur coat or something, huh? ._.

/runs

-JD

LOVE the cat pins!! Glad to see some different characters for a change & I will definitely be getting these.

oooh! You need to work for Disney! That would have been really really good!

Vicki
:lol: Lol, some people think that I already do, because the last 3 Disney Store UK pin releases have been characters that I collect. One of them is Ratigan, which is probably my most obscure collection.

:) Thankfully I've managed to sort out a trade for the 3 cat pins that I want. Good times!

The Surprise pin for DSF this weekend was the
Happy Mother's Day Pin Featuring Kevin and her babies from UP

DLP May 2011 Pin Releases

Poster of the DLP May pin releases:

1291623479_6_19wg.jpeg

It's so sad. Disney has lessened the excitement to trade internationally. The pirate booster 4-pack, and dangle are already at DLR, and I know a couple of the individual pirate pins, i.e. Minnie and Stitch are from DLR mystery box set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back