• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.

307347_2126083546732_1085190627_31955466_403447979_n.jpg

any insider info on who the October PTN pins will be?

Can you buy from the UK Disney Store online if you live in the US?

No I dont think you can, this is on there site:
Delivery Information
We offer a full delivery service within the UK and to certain parts of Europe. All options, delivery times and prices are displayed during the checkout process. All Express services are fully trackable. You can track your order by contacting us on + 44 (0)845 688 5113 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting + 44 (0)845 688 5113 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or by e-mail at service@disneystore.co.uk. Standard European delivery charges apply to qualifying regions and a different rate of delivery charge will be applied to orders to other countries. You will be shown these rates at the checkout before you commit to your order. Disney Store Europe regrets it cannot currently ship to USA, for Disney products in the USA you can shop at disneystore.com.

What is it your after?? I may be able to help you, send me a pm if you would like.

OMG, i so want the beauty and beast LE125 set, if someone want to pre-trade for it i will be very interested or if someone can order a set for me, i will paypal the money right away would be even better. just PM.

OMG, and i also want the lion king one, but i really will like to trade this one, not buy it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back