• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Parks, DSF, and UK New Releases [Updated Pending]
I will be buying a set for myself and will be happy to get you a set too if you want one, they dont release the prices untill they go on sale so if my orders are successfull ill pm you and we can take it form there if you would like?!
Nicky

OMG, i so want the beauty and beast LE125 set, if someone want to pre-trade for it i will be very interested or if someone can order a set for me, i will paypal the money right away would be even better. just PM.

OMG, and i also want the lion king one, but i really will like to trade this one, not buy it. :)

Wow, I'm in the begging Line for Beauty and the Beast now too. My little sister would love the set for Christmas. I could pay in advance as well.

Last edited:
Lion King one's a definite buy for me. The Beauty and the Beast one looks nice, but getting that one depends on how much it is.

The Rescuers set price leaked before it went on sale, maybe this one will too.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!

twoThird_pinscomingsoonad_07112011.jpg

How much is the Beauty & the Beast set and can someone get it for me? :)

if its anything like the rescuers set it might end up being £55 but since the set is only 3 pins then it might be cheaper but you cant be entirely sure until the set is listed online.

omg if someone could get me the beauty and the beast set i will be more than happy to pay for them it would be my own chritmas present ,also is anyone going to dsf on the 3rd of december please

I can see what I can do too :) but I will probably only beable to afford one set :) if anyone whats one nearer the time PM me and i'll see what I can do.
Best remind me closer to the time as I will forget :D

I want that Beauty & the Beast pin too! Who's up for a trip to Paris?! :)

i am going to paris with christmas. often the pins are a few months after release available. i can look for you i aldo get discount over there. i can also try to get you a set of the b and beast le edition set. i will try and let you know

Last edited:
tankgirl_13 the disneyland framed pins set is still for sale at dlp. do not know the price but it is still for sale

tankgirl_13 the disneyland framed pins set is still for sale at dlp. do not know the price but it is still for sale

hay only just saw your reply, are you talking about the one in siggy?? Id love to have it but propbely couldnt afford it this side of christmas. When i was there in auguest it was about 80 euro i think?! hopefully itll still be about after xmas, I know its already been on sale a long time!! thanks for letting me know though!!

I was never A huge fan of bambi but it would make a great trader when and where is this pin being released?(also i ama newbi so if anyone has some pin collecting/trading tips for me i wouldreally appriciate it thanks !):donald:

I was never A huge fan of bambi but it would make a great trader when and where is this pin being released?(also i ama newbi so if anyone has some pin collecting/trading tips for me i wouldreally appriciate it thanks !):donald:

on disneystore.co.uk.

the decmeber pins for disneyland paris

index.php

Would a UK pin friend please order me the Malificent pin that is being released on January 6th ? I'm trying to get some new traders together for a possible trip to WDW in September for the pin event . I can pay you in advance through Paypal . Thank You in advance and A Very Happy New Year .

has any one see dsf release 2012

That's what I'd like to know too. I checked the ODPT.com site for upcoming releases, and both DLR and WDW have listed their Jan 2012 releases but not DSF...

Edit: Fail. I just remembered I have in fact seen the Jan 2012 DSF releases lol. Check the link @hearts48 has posted. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back