• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Parks, DSF, and UK New Releases [Updated Pending]
picked up 6 monday when I was up there for Rammstein for other UKers who needed it for there collection, its a nice enough pin just not for me

The next one!!! I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

twoThird_comingsnBB_02032012.jpg

Does anyone know someone in the UK who can purchase the online pins and then mail them to people in the US?

The July DSF pins look great. That Carl pin is going to be very popular. And Beloved Tales on the same day? Craziness.

I never saw that Alice one from June! It's now on my wants list.
Also I think the Belle is SO pretty in this month's flyer. I think my cousin might want it so it is now on my wants list too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back